Bad News Bears costume question

Deleted

Sr Member
Just bought this costume from the Propstore:
badnews-bearscostume1sml.jpg

The costume on the show seemed to have an undershirt with longer yellow sleeves.

I have two questions:
Any idea who number 11 was in the old TV show from 1979? I have searched hi and low online, and I only found one number 111 from the first movie from 1976: Amanda.

Do "regular" baseball shirts have an undershirt or are they one piece made to look like two shirts?

Tim

Looks like #11 was Amanda on both the movie and TV show. The under shirt should be a 3/4 raglan sleeved shirt popular at the time. These are still available.

<div class='quotetop'>(BatDemon @ Sep 29 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]1328743[/snapback]</div>
Looks like #11 was Amanda on both the movie and TV show. The under shirt should be a 3/4 raglan sleeved shirt popular at the time. These are still available.
[/b]

Thanks.
Do you happen to have a photo of the Amanda shirt from the TV show? I have found a picture of her from the movie, but not from the show.

Tim

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back