Fullmetal Alchemist Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files

This should be the link.

Full Set of Files for making a Alphonse Elric Cosplay suit. Password is : 72110 if you need to edit the files.

//www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/dl.php?ext=zip&id=771

I try to download the file ,but all link are remove.
I want to find the file which can use EVA form to do the helmet.
Did everyone has the file ?

I was wondering if the foam files posted on page 3 were still up? I tried going to the filesonic link (which I think they are down if I remember correctly), and it leads me to a place with ladies butts...which is nice!...but not what I was looking for.

Hi! Really wanting to build the helmet out of steel, i needed to have the pepakura files! However, when i came to this site (after being linked 5 times), the downloads from mediafire were no longer online. The link mentioned in post #123 doesn't work either as the post was deleted, making me very sad. Not one to give up easily, i went on searching through the web for the files. However, every site links to this forum or the pepakura gallery. Since the links on this site were dead and google gave dead-ends, i started looking at the almost non existing search function in the pepakura database. This of course, gave no results. I did however obtain the ID the post in the database had from the dead link in post #123. Seeing that there were post in the peparuka database that did work, i had hope in the terribleness of the pepakura site, and for whatever reason, taking a download link from a more recent upload and changing the ID in the PHP link to the the ID of the original post promted a download link. THE DATABASE STILL CONTAINED THE FILES! so for whoever wants these files and keeps running into deadlinks, this is the link that works:

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/dl.php?ext=zip&id=771&t=754655339.5

if this link doens't work anymore, just use a download link for the zip file of a random model in the pepakura gallery and change the "zip&id=0000" from 0000 to 771!

password still is: 72110

Have a nice build!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back