Fullmetal Alchemist Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by PepMaster, Nov 20, 2011.

1. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Hi everyone, I will be releasing all the Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files over time in this thread the files will be made so that you can use them for foam or for pepakura, all you will have to do is not use the thin pieces to be able to use the pieces for foam building. The files will all be in locked .pdo format due to the problem where some people have claimed my files as thier own in the past, the code will only be shared with members of the RPF you will have to send me a PM to get the code. For the first release will be the helmet.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nq5h8dhf8l7qcnl
    Since I'm tired of answering PM's for the password, here it is.
    Pass:72110

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  2. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

3. wondersquid

wondersquid Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very cool Sir! Thank you for these, I was actually asked to make foam patterns a LOOOONNNGGGGG time ago and had to decline, now maybe I will make this for myself one day. (if I can find the time in between the dozen other projects) :lol
    Side note: I noticed your Gundam helm, I don't suppose you have pep files for a Mark 2 Gundam, I have been wanting to make a costume, but haven't found the time to pattern this up yet. If you do have them i would be interested in purchasing the core files from you. (the ones I can modify in Pepakura that is) Thanks!

4. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

That's just the RX-78-2 files, done by JUICE (StageFiveDrift) on the 405th Forums. Also guys since these are locked files, it might help if I give the scale these will fit for a person 6 foot tall, and you should be able to open the files with Pepakura Viewer, if you need to resize or anything you will need to use the Pep Designer program and get the password from me, the password is not required if you are opening the file with the Pep Viewer.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. jnjoker100

jnjoker100 Active Member

OH MY GOD!!! I love you!

6. dabiddabird

dabiddabird Well-Known Member

Awesome! I always wanted to build this guy. Thanks for sharing.

7. tumbucu1

tumbucu1 Member

very cool

8. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

I have the outfit of the figure in Pepakura but this is awesomeee

9. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Chest is done. I might have the rest of the files finished today. Chest is scaled to 17 inches wide. My chest is 15.5 inches but you also want to factor in just a little bit more room for the size of the chest.
    Alphonse Elric Chest.pdo

10. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

11. hellome

hellome Member

It says the links are private for the chest and thighs.

12. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Let me fix that real quick, I thought that would just make it private with who I share the links with so it does'nt pop up in search results on the internet.
    EDIT: Fixed

13. scorpion

scorpion Active Member

downloading files!!!! :):)

14. jnjoker100

jnjoker100 Active Member

Hey Pep, whats the size of this build?

15. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

It should fit a 5'10"-6'2" person. One more thing, I don't want to find these files on any other site except for this one. If I do, I will contact the site to have the info removed, if that fails, I'll take down my links. I do not want these files to be reshared or rehosted for any reason and I cannot make myself more clear than that.
    The only reason I'm so aggravated over where my files are, is because in the past people have claimed my work as thier own, or sold my files and I do not want that to happen any longer. Just last week I had to contact a site to have my files taken off of it because of that very reason. So I cannot stress it enough, please keep the files to yourself and on this site. You may direct people to this thread but that's it.

16. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  17. Yeyoman

Yeyoman New Member

Amazing work, pepmaster.
    Thanks for sharing it.

18. dabiddabird

I respect your wishes about the files but I have a quick question. Would it be fine to post our finish or in progress builds on this and other sites but not the actual files?

19. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Yes that's perfectly fine, it's just the actual files I don't want shared, progress and everything else is perfectly fine by me, but if a person asks you for the files in your progress thread just direct them here.

20. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Elbow is Up, Bicep is the only file left, right now I have a migraine coming in so I'll take care of it tomarrow. It's funny this thread was only posted yesterday, it's recieved over 300 views and very few replies.
    Alphonse Elric Elbow.pdo

21. jnjoker100

jnjoker100 Active Member

Is there a Ab section pep almighty

22. Ronan87

Ronan87 Sr Member

Awesome! I would love the arm of Ed :p

23. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

I accidently left off the little piece for the abdomen thats below the chest armor. It would probably be easy enough to fabricate it without a pattern though. But I'll see about getting it done with the bicep tomarrow.
    EDIT: Here's the Ab Plate.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cd0z1goiclb9lka

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  24. infymys

infymys Sr Member

Quick question. Only able to open via Pep Viewer? I can't seem to get them to open through Designer after entering the code (thank you, by the way) since I would need to scale them down a bit.

25. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  26. infymys

infymys Sr Member

DOH. Thank you. :confused

27. jnjoker100

jnjoker100 Active Member

might as well throw me the code too ;)

28. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

jnjoker just sent you a PM. Thought I already gave you the code yesterday but I've sent it to so many people I guess not.

29. Fennec

Fennec Active Member

This will be extremely respected on my part Pep! :)
    Thank you so much! I'll be giving a shot at this build.
    If I do so, I will make sure to make a thread and give you credit!

Awesome work man!

30. Fennec

Fennec Active Member

By the way, you said these files will fit a person 5' 10" - 6' 02" right? I am 5' 11"
    I wouldn't need to resize this right? Or maybe just a tad bit?

I would appreciate the code for the files then :)

31. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

You should'nt need to resize.

32. Fennec

Fennec Active Member

Okay cool! Then no need to share the code with me :)
    One less worry.

Thanks again PepMaster! Like I said, I'll give it a shot.
    Would you mind if I made a thread about it? I'll give you credit and I promise to not share these files with anyone.

33. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Yes please feel free to make a progress thread, I encourage it.

34. dabiddabird

Awesome. This is great!

35. Fennec

Fennec Active Member

Hey pep, I was revising the files just now and realized "Okay cool! Oh wait, if I do the whole thing, out of the files pep gave me then I am only going to have one leg and one arm done :lol"

Do you think you can PM me the password for the files so I can flip over the design and have both right and left shoulders/arms/forearms/thighs/knees/shins?

Greatly appreciated sire'! :)

36. Dirtyrodriguez

Dirtyrodriguez New Member

Hey Pep,

Many thanks for this, this is gonna be one awesome project for me and these files are top quality (as always, nothing less from the master!)

37. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Ok guys the final file which is the bicep is up on Page 1, Post #25

38. tumbucu1

tumbucu1 Member

awesome bro thank you for the files and all your hard work i hope to get started on these soon

39. dabiddabird

If your doing a foam build you can just flip the templates over to create the opposite side

40. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Yes you can, or do it the other way either way works. Right now though I need to find someone with 3D Modelling expertise so I can release Ed's Arm it has some issues.

41. infymys

infymys Sr Member

You're doing the Automail Arm too? Sweet! Can't wait!

42. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

If I can get someone to help me with fixing the errors in the 3D Model of it I will.

43. dabiddabird

Are you going to do the shoulder pads? Not the spike part but the shoulder bells?

44. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

There's a shoulder piece under the spiked shoulder and I thought that's all he had, the model I have for him does'nt show anything else there.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

45. dabiddabird

Oh I see. I guess its because of the stance of the model (arms elevated). The shoulder bells shouldn't be too hard to free hand, hopefully. Thanks for looking into though.

Edit: You can see the shoulder bells here
    [​IMG]

46. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

I know for the leather parts of the armor like the strapping and everything, there is indigo leather which will be the cheapest on eBay, or a person can use pleather material for it. I'll take another look at the file under the shoulders I might be able to do something we'll see.

47. PariahAU

PariahAU New Member

There is a reason you are the master. fantastic as always. thank you for sharing.

(also thanks for the info on the gundam helmet, I never knew who created it)

48. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Just in case other people are intrested in making the Gundam Helmet I have as my photo or a full Gundam suit. I don't know if the links for the files still work or not.
    Gundam Rx-78-2
    These files were made by JUICE (Stagefivedrift) and he's just as awesome as I am with creating pep files. I believe he's on here as well.
    Unfortunatly on my Gundam Helmet it was severely damaged when my 8 year old brother got his hands on it, and it ended up in the burn pit in my backyard.

49. HatsuneMiku

HatsuneMiku Guest

I love FMA.<3

50. jnjoker100

jnjoker100 Active Member

im debating between pep and foam here.

ALSO If you release the arm that will be made that night....