Breaking Bad Props

The seller courteously pulled the listing after I asked him to directly on eBay. The seller is not an RPF'er himself; told me that he was given a custom request by an RPF member to sell the IDs and the seller likely didn't know that it wasn't that RPFer's original design. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, too. This person will no longer receive any files from me unless they step up and admit to it.

The seller had previously used a different image for the ID he was selling but updated it with my design upon the RPF member's request.

In other news, I contacted the propmaster for the show and asked him about Walt's wireframe glasses. He told me some things we already knew (that they're discontinued, that they only had a few pairs to use themselves) but he also told me something I haven't seen mentioned here: that the glasses are Sears brand. Just putting this out there in case it helps at all with the search for the exact pair.

So I burned the Confession video onto a dvd-r and it's a very cool prop. I always love "functional" props like these. All i need now is the blue case.

A couple of new paper props I've made:

Jesse's failed chemistry test, as seen in Cancer Man (S1E4)

Mine:

ktBRF7o.jpg

Ge6M3XG.jpg

Complete with rude drawing on the back:

iKgCr40.jpg

Screenshots from the episode:

gkle8jW.jpg

gseAuBd.jpg

DEA wanted poster of Victor
, as seen in Hermanos (S4E8)

Mine:

kuDHw3e.jpg

Screenshot from the episode:

x2XnZF5.jpg

If anyone would like either file, PM me your email address and I will share.

Does anyone have anything on Jesse's beanies?

Goorin sells a reproduction of this beanie:

Jesse-Pinkman.jpg

107-5707-CHA-R01.png

(But as you can see, it's missing the black stripe that's present in the middle of the original. Also, you'd need to remove the "Captain Cook" patch for accuracy)

Breaking Bad Knit Beanie - On The Line - Goorin Bros Hat Shop

The original was made by Adidas, as seen from its logo here:

oE7moGY.jpg

And here is this one:

Jesse-Pinkman-1-e1341852848737.jpg

41DaMX38BfL._SX342_.jpg

You can buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Short-Trim-Beanie-Black-Red/dp/B0006NMPJU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_a_10

Last edited:
The Apology Girl file is close to being finished, so that's still coming soon, as promised.

I now have enough material left for exactly fourteen Wayfarer 515 ribbons so if anyone still wants some, PM me before they're gone.

Did anyone figure out the make of glasses...I have managed to get a pic of Walts hero glasses from someone at Sony

View attachment 266228

The propmaster said that it's a discontinued model of Sears-brand glasses, and someone here deduced that they may have been safety glasses with removable side-shields since the insides of the frame arms have little hooks, but that's just about all we know about them on this board, unfortunately. Who did you ask to get this photo?

I never noticed that his glasses are bifocals, so that might help in the search.

Last edited:
Finally finished.

Jane's 'Apology Girl' drawing
, as seen in Over (S2E10) and ABQ (S2E13)

Mine on the left, screenshot from an episode on the right:

G2ay8dY.jpg

If anyone would like the file, please PM me your email address. It retains the pencil-drawn look so it looks like the real thing when printed.

The file is made for printing on a 9 x 12" piece of sketchbook paper, which unfortunately is larger than many people's standard printers can print on, but if you take the file and a piece of sketchbook paper to a printing service they'll be able to print it for you.

It was a friend of mine who knows the guys at Sony. I asked if I could get hold of the glasses but seems they would be asking a lot of cash for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back