What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay something else on my wishlist, I want to use Pepakura to make model ships for my fanfilm... so if this is impractical let me know but I'd be grateful for the following

Defender class Jedi Starship

Fury: Sith starship

The XS Stocklight Freighter

D5 Mantis

X70B Phantom

BT7 Thunderclap

There are other ships I'd like to pep, but if you could even do these for me that would be an amazing start for me.

You will probably have to wait until ToR is released to get those models, unless you know a beta tester. I have a lots of vehicle models from the saga if you're interested . I got them rigged for my own fan film.

You will probably have to wait until ToR is released to get those models, unless you know a beta tester. I have a lots of vehicle models from the saga if you're interested . I got them rigged for my own fan film.

Well that works, because my script isn't done yet anyways lol.

Umm, do you have any Star Destroyer models? I could modify those to look the way I want pretty darn well! Honestly anything you have Star Wars I love!

a full size jabba the hut?
might take a few thousand sheets of A4 to pep it but it would totally worth it for the end result :)

i would like to see a pep file for this guy from the new star trek movie i think this cop helmet is so so cool

041.jpg

a full size jabba the hut?
might take a few thousand sheets of A4 to pep it but it would totally worth it for the end result :)
If you're serious about a Jabba pep file, I've got more than a couple models that would do the job.

The Stark-made Captain America armor from the Fighting Chance story arc would be really cool to see.

I would love to see one of the more humanoid Ultrons, from Avengers Disassembled!

Me and Movieman have worked on a lot of stuff together as for the Predator Bios here's all fo them in this thread. How to Build a Predator Costume - New Predator Pepakura Armour ready for download I need to get caught up on his not that I was intentionally ignoring it. Just been very busy with work and everything else I've been having to deal with to take care of everything but this week I should have a good amoutn of stuff caught up. As for a Ultron Head even I would like to see that but I don't have a 3D Model for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back