What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it may seem wierd, but I'd love to have a pep of the Alternate Future Batman from DC Universe online, I think it would be cooler than a traditional Batman cowl as it seems alot more angular.

FutureBatman2.jpg

*This is the only decent sized image I can find of it :(

Thanks alot EyeofSauron, I wonder why it didn't come up when I searched for it??
Maybe because I searched for 'Alternate Batman'??

Anyway thanks again, im going to create a mock up later tonight !

*Actually, the pep file is for the Batman cowl in the intro, the one I was looking for was the on from 'In Lex We Trust', however, the one from the intro is cool too, so I think i'll attempt both!
Thanks for directing me to it anyway EyeOfSauron, I do appreciate it!

Last edited:
Kerrigan Ghost armor. I've seen some renderings, but not sure how they look compared to the trailer. I've only seen one good cosplay costume, but doesn't have the detail of the trailer and I think she was at Blizzcon 2010.

I love to see pep for Ronin Warriors armor that would be sweet, power rangers movie helmets, bleach hollow masks.

Also Grey fox ninja suit from MGS that would be sick for sure. And the ninja suit from MGS$ guns of the patriots

I guess I'll toss in my request. I'd like the Mr Freeze armor when Arkham City is released. Actually if you can just Rip the 3D model. I'll pep and unfold it.

Hi, I know i had already posted once, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the sniper rifle from the Mass Effect 3 teaser trailer is somewhere, I've been looking everywhere and cant even find the model let alone a file.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I'm hoping to make a copy before the release

*Nevermind, my friend has just emailed me informing me it was a slightly modified M-29 Incisor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back