What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this helmet/mask from my alien head. People seem to like it.

helmet.jpg

http://groonesworld.com/downloads/helmet.zip

Anubis and Horus. The entire head and shoulders from the Stargate movie.. It would also be a cool animatronic project.

I would really appreciate if some wonderful person could create a pep for a certain mask from The Old Republic. Kallig's Countenence I think it's called...the mask of the Inquisitor's ancestor. I really want it for my Inquisitor costume.

I think I truly have and awesome idea this time. the original sword of omens and the claw shield. That would be awesome. These are some pictures that i got off a website. I forget that persons name but if they are here good work and turn this into a pepakura file. Somebody should be able to do this, here and there is gotta be somebody interested in doing it. Anyway, if someone takes it on good luck and keep us posted.................

i get the feeling people arent looking at all, just requesting. all of this following files couldve been found via google, for simplicity reasons, i uploaded them from my pep collection tho.

a lightsaber pep
luke lightsaber with good detail: Free uploads without any delay - Start uploading now
darth maul lightsaber mediocre detail: Free uploads without any delay - Start uploading now

Robocop chest and shoulder armour - VERY INTERESTED!!
full suit, but a little fiddly: Free uploads without any delay - Start uploading now

Ive been trying to find a decent pep file for a Darth Nihilus mask all over but havnt turned up anything good or detailed. Darth Nihilus was from KOTOR2. If you could make it that be awesome!
not the most detailed pep but invest some time for detail...
Free uploads without any delay - Start uploading now
Dark Helmet, the only one out there seems to be incomplete.
needs unfolding but i was a little busy. shouldnt be too hard to unfold tho.
Anubis and Horus. The entire head and shoulders from the Stargate movie.. It would also be a cool animatronic project.
Terra from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

again, at least TRY to find them before you request stuff. think about it, this is just stuff thats on my pc. the interwebs might have even better stuff

OMG i would love to see the peps for leo
CGRtrailers - ANARCHY REIGNS Leo Trailer - YouTube
like his arms and legs wold be just awesome and it would be even better if u could add the blades somehow :)
yeah sorry i got nothing. not even 3d models of the char to work off :/

I LOVE you :love
youre very welcome, just remember, if youre looking for halo files, you can find allmost everything on the halo costuming wiki, pep wise. i just did a google search to find it too (a ton of other halo peps too)

I have a simple request , i hope that u can do it easily

A real size pyramid head helmet , the "silent hill homecoming" version.

1600x1200shhomecoming.jpg

I really need it , ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back