What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who says i havent researched?? i've looked for days, the blood dragon armour was made a while ago and now most of the links are broken. people can use this thread to see if anyone can share or am i wrong? if people are new to pepakura why not just offer your help instead of putting in your useless input. just saying

Days? Took me less than 15 minutes. And I did share the info on where I found it. Just saying.

Tactical/SOFT CASE - Halo Nation
8-24-2010-7-37-08-AM.jpg

Prep file?

I ve an awesome request! I need saint seiya armors , i cant find nothing :( .. I especially need Seiryu , the armature of the third anime series . I hope u can help me

I ve an awesome request! I need saint seiya armors , i cant find nothing :( .. I especially need Seiryu , the armature of the third anime series . I hope u can help me

I think that saint seiya armors would be great . Maybe somebody can extract the 3d models from the new playstation game Saint Seiya - Sanctuary Battle

Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Build

You can find the rest here, and be sure to thank TyrDropProps for putting his templates up. This was found in 5 min by searching in google for Blood Dragon Pepakura.

yes i found that too while searching, only problem is there is no pep files there only his work progress which he is doing by hand and from foam. like ive said most of the links are broken or unavalible anymore.

thankfully someone came through and pass on their pep files :)

excuse me i was loking for the thor armor pep file and i could not use your link, can you give a new link o send me the prints, i would be verry helpfull.

Would be awesome to get a pep file with War Machine's minigun. Any links I find are either dead or nothing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back