Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

Disappointed as well. If a run of Bandits logo shirts ever happens, I'm in. UA can keep their crap. The Jersey is the only thing that even remotely interests me and not at that price.

Hi guys, am new around here, am in the process of designing some rogues shirts, Have vectorised the logo but I can't find this Barge typeface anywhere (well for less than £20 anyways). anyone got any ideas?

Was gonna test run some designs through spreadshirt, and see how they came out.

Hi guys, am new around here, am in the process of designing some rogues shirts, Have vectorised the logo but I can't find this Barge typeface anywhere (well for less than £20 anyways). anyone got any ideas?

Was gonna test run some designs through spreadshirt, and see how they came out.

I'm almost sick of hearing about this. *sigh... Depending on final design, I'd be down for 2 shirts but...

... Seeing as how there was such a HUGE demand for this product that never got fulfilled, and the property is still hot and relevant, you're balking at what I would call an insignificant cost, that would be recovered in the first 4 shirts you sold?

Last edited:
having read through some of the relavent threads to this, the screen worn design (tee, not the actual NFL jersey) isnt too popular, so was gonna do variants on it and have a play around.

Will get some ideas up and running, and post them up, if i get positive feedback i'll plump for the font and do it properly. Hows that sound? :)

having read through some of the relavent threads to this, the screen worn design (tee, not the actual NFL jersey) isnt too popular, so was gonna do variants on it and have a play around.

Will get some ideas up and running, and post them up, if i get positive feedback i'll plump for the font and do it properly. Hows that sound? :)

You've got my money if you make a basic shirt with the Rogues logo, the profile of the dude in the fedora and the Rogue lettered out. Anything else and I'm wiping my hands of this. You'd be smart to keep it simple, and offer a black-on-yellow version as well as a yellow-on-black. forget the UA logo or anything to do with them, forget the weird football design over the Rogue logo in the first couple of posts of this thread. I'm a firm believer in K.I.S.S.

Get these done quickly, and you'll rake in cash, but I don't think I'm alone in the feeling that it's been dragged on for almost or over a year now, and if no one is going to actually effing do this, let it die. I'm about getting sick of asking someone to take my money! lol

Y'all are just lucky I have no digital art skills as I would have had this done when the movie was still in theaters.

here ya go, before i waste my time doing a yellow on black, here is on yellow. Please bear in mind that I have just subbed in a font for the official one for now.
option1_zps4b0ec8ad.jpg

option2_zps8f757b6c.jpg

also, here is a link to the one i was screwing about with for a laugh (have just copied url as i dont wanna put big pics all over the place!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/craxxor/shirt1_zpsf5148a63.jpg

Either looks fine. I prefer the one with Gotham over the logo. My apologies for sounding a little miffed. It's not you.

Also, no black, no sale for me. If you do both colors, in big guy sizes, for a reasonable price, I am ready to buy a minimum of 2, quite possibly more.

Also, unless you could get these done and delivered to my USA address by Feb 4th, I'd need REASONABLE, (not ridiculously inflated) international shipping.

okay here are two flat fronts with the correct typeface. I wouldnt have a clue about how to properly print these up, so seems its Christmas, if you PM me your email address, I will mail over the two vectorised PDF files for you to do with as you please.

rogues_correct_zpsf4c7a8e4.jpg

They will be at A3 (297 x 420mm) in dimension, so will be more than enough to get printed onto a shirt. And like i say its christmas, and it also seems to have been getting dragged out forever by people, so I am giving this one away!.

okay here are two flat fronts with the correct typeface. I wouldnt have a clue about how to properly print these up, so seems its Christmas, if you PM me your email address, I will mail over the two vectorised PDF files for you to do with as you please.

They will be at A3 (297 x 420mm) in dimension, so will be more than enough to get printed onto a shirt. And like i say its christmas, and it also seems to have been getting dragged out forever by people, so I am giving this one away!.
You are a gentleman and a scholar! PM coming

Thanks for posting this.

Fortunately I got my shirt from a guy who went to the stadium and didn't want it as bad as me.

New to the forum and about 5 years too late. However, I'm in the middle of a project. I'm recreating the decal used on the football helmets for the movie. I would like to put my own football helmet together to place on display in my mancave. If anyone is interested, I will post photos once the project is complete. High quality 3M, the exact material used for football helmet decals.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back