Beware dimue aka dirk mueller

Oh, okay, so I am glad I re-posted it then if it helped with some clarification. I don't think the the receipts image is maniped either......unless there's some way the sender could have also maniped the DHL tracking site--that suggestion that maybe he used a duplicate of a self printed label. I' not familiar enough with DHL's process to know if this would have resulted in the double tracking or not.

Shylaah, now that I see your pic Amish's didn't show on my computer (red x), yes it looks like I was wrong. Thanks for posting that pic. And yes...still a ton of unanswered questions...and even new ones, now.
>>>clip<<<
Eerie...I still hope it works out for you, and you either get your item or a refund.

If this is such a big deal why has "quietontheset" Not replied once sense posting?

Maybe because this was a necro thread (April, 2011) with four posts until errie4 posted in it on the 22nd that he thinks he has been ripped off by the same seller and quietontheset has not been logged in here since 1-1-2012. So the package/s and tracking/s in question are errie4's concerns and the information he got from the seller dimue.

As for dimue, he as replied in his original FS junkyard thread......
http://www.therpf.com/f13/drive-angry-production-made-godkiller-prototyp-gun-155193/#post2492405
.....where the original sale/transaction between him and errie4 took place but for some reason eerie4 posted his complaint here first by only minutes and somehow most of the responses (and arm chair detective work :) ) has gone on here...!?

*takes a deep breath.....
.....anyway there are a few other "along the same lines" questions&responses posted in the original FS thread linked above and dimue has responded and posted a copy of correspondence from DHL, it's in German, but it does have "Edgar" and "Las Vegas, USA" on it.....unless, that's all photoshopped, of course--who knows!? Hope it all gets sorted and everyone comes out a winner.

Hi there, nice to see some action here LOL !!!
Finally today DHL responded and send me the long awaited letter of Claim Confirmation as i promised Ed to open a dispute in our behalf right way after we had realized they gave me 2 identical tracking codes !!! I opened a File and lost Item claim via postal service file i have sended em and waited over 8 days for a respond to proof Edgar did i truely did it as promised !!!He paniced a bit which i understand as i told him several times DHL takes a time to work on this and send me a confirmation so it cost some nerves on both ends !!!
Finally here is a picture proof of HL post i got today !!! Shows ref. claim file number and correct regular adress to ship to Edgar in Las Vegas too !!!
Guess they will find or even refund us to make good !!!
Just want to show i have nothing to hide here and will work with my clients to solve any problem DHL created ...and they sadly create a lot over the years LOL !!!
check pictures !!!
best
Dirk

Shylaah

to all still watching... I have put in dispute with the payments and Dirk has put in a compliant with the German post on his end as far as I know . I will let you guys know if and when I either get the funds back or the item arrives.... again thanks for all your help

Now he is refusing to refund through paypal It turns out I actually sent money to some jeweler in NY Rudy Sampieri Inc and wants to have him send me a check? I've explained that I'm not comfortable with this as I had a buddy spend 2 nights in jail on a check cashing scam, from someone sending him bogus checks. What do I do?

Now he is refusing to refund through paypal It turns out I actually sent money to some jeweler in NY Rudy Sampieri Inc and wants to have him send me a check? I've explained that I'm not comfortable with this as I had a buddy spend 2 nights in jail on a check cashing scam, from someone sending him bogus checks. What do I do?

I don't get it. If you sent the Paypal payment to the wrong person, they why did he ship you your item, even if it did get lost or sent to the wrong person. No way does a seller send something out without the money in hand. That does not make sense.

Did the seller send you a invoice via the NY Rudy account? Or did you just send money to the account? Have you filed a dispute with paypal? If not, then you need to do that right away. If you have flied a dispute, escalate it to a claim and let paypal help you handle it. Obviously the person can't be reasoned with by you. You can always cancel the claim if things work out otherwise or if the package should appear. You can't do anything if you let the time limit with paypal expire--45 days to file a dispute, 20 days after filing a dispute to escalate it to a claim, then whatever time it takes paypal to resolve things and that can vary widely, of course, depending on the complexity of the claim.

I don't know what kind of kinks it throws into the works that you sent the money to a third party. I certainly hope you did not send it as a gift. You sent someone money and that someone will have to prove they delivered the goods. If it was NY Rudy Sampleri Inc, that the payment was made to, then that is who will have to issue the refund to you--whoever owns the account to which you paid the money, that is the person responsible for the refund. So that is who paypal will try to deal with in assisting you with the matter.

The wheels of resolution turn slowly, and whatever works out between DHL and the seller, you still deserve your refund. If the package shows up any time later in the future, you can always pay again for it then. If the package is determined lost by DHL and was insured, the seller should receive insurance compensation, if it wasn't, that's the seller's fault/problem and not yours.

Shylaah

I didn't send it to the wrong person dirk told me he didn't like getting funds to his work paypal and asked me to pay 2 separate emails. Once i requested the fund I emailed them and told them why and what was happening at first Sampieri tried to sell me a different prop but I declined and now he says he want to send check because he doesn't want to link his bank account to his paypal but i don't trust it... so i told him he could just make a deposit without linking his account and just refund it but then he stopped returning emails...

UPDATE:
Dirk has western union'ed me the largest payment still waiting on $75 but he has gone out of his way to get me funds when person I sent it to refused to release them... once the issue is resolved I will post more...

I don't get it. If you sent the Paypal payment to the wrong person, they why did he ship you your item, even if it did get lost or sent to the wrong person. No way does a seller send something out without the money in hand. That does not make sense.

Last edited:
Good to hear you got most of your money back.

I misunderstood what you were saying and thought your payment went to the wrong person and it is next to impossible to get money back in those caes.

Hello all there,

just to let you all know Edgar got full refund and shortly after that he got a damaged godkiller weapon again that seems to be lost in transit for some serious time !!! Ed has already posted a excuse and i appreiciate that !!!
DHL is still researching case as they never ever had a PC printing 2 codes identical for 2 diff. sendings !!! excited to see what they may offer in the end !!best
Dirk

Hey everybody,

I just signed up here after finding out about this thread;
here's my story regarding Dirk, I'll try to keep it as brief as possible:

I am right now in a dispute with Dirk and the outcome is still not clear, in fact had I seen this thread before I might not have made my deal with him without a second or third thought after all, but oh well...
About a year ago, I made a deal with him that we would join forces in order to buy the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake's Hero mask with underbust and shirt-collar and the backup mask together for close to 20K.
http://www.therpf.com/f45/screenused-hero-tcm-2003-remake-leatheface-mask-172684/

Now from whom I don't know, he never divulged details about that with me and I never asked, he just said that the owner is/was someone quite famous from LA. Dirk said that he was inititally rejected but after a while he got the owner/seller to agree to, like I said, something around 20K for the whole package.
My share for the backup would have been 4k which I thought was a crazy good deal and we agreed I would pay in installments. Now it took me a few months to pay that off, so sometime around July 2012 I had it all paid and was waiting for my most precious grail yet to arrive... Weeks pass, months pass, emails are exchanged about the status and each time I was willing to accept that, whatever the reason for this INSANE delay, he was still trustworthy. Because, after all, I have been dealing with Dirk for years now and have already bought nearly 20 (!) masks from him, amongst them absolute collector's wet-dream-masterpieces! Sometimes they were sent SUPER fast, other times it took a little longer but at the end I always was left a very happy customer. He would also always pack in extras like magazines and candy, gift cards and even masks! So I never had any reason whatsoever to not trust him until, well, until NOW where it's not just been 400 bucks I paid him but 4000 and well over 6 months that I have been waiting for my TCM 03 Backup and still nothing! I have been sending him dozens of emails asking about the status and never got a detailed answer to any of my questions just the typical: "sorry for delay, will send tomorrow", almost as if he didn't even read my emails?! He would respond sometimes the same day and sometimes a week later with an excuse like that he was sick, or away on business trips etc. OK I could believe that, but when Halloween 2012 came around and still no mask I got a little anxious, then I emailed him again pleading that he would send the mask the very latest by Christmas 2012, still nothing. Now it's been again 4 weeks since that and nothing still. Then I find this thread here at therpf and that was the final straw...

I emailed Dirk this past weekend that I would give him until today, Tuesday the 22nd, to send either the mask or a refund and he has not done either, not even an email updating me, nothing; accordingly I am now contacting my lawyer and will take this as high and far as I need to in order to get what's rightfully mine.
Good thing is, my parents live in Berlin, Germany and as of right now I am visiting them so it will be a whole lot easier to take this to the courts than if I were back home in the US...
Now the way I see it there's basically three scenarios:
1) there never was a backup and he just took my 4K to help pay off his screen used
2) my backup was sent to his recaster friend to copy and got either lost, stolen, damaged or not recasted properly enough for him to be able to fool me/ or
3) He IS a stand up guy after all but one who thinks it's OK to have me wait six months, SIX FREAKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Oh and on a last note, the pictures you see in this thread
http://www.therpf.com/f45/screenused-hero-tcm-2003-remake-leatheface-mask-172684/
are the exact same pictures he sent me saying that THAT was the backup being displayed here while the screen used Hero was damaged around the lip and was more grayish and worn in color. Now all of a sudden he is posting the exact same pictures saying it is the actual (restored) Hero mask... wonder what I'll get now... :wacko

-Seb

The backup was auctioned by newline when the film was released, it has no hair and is a pale rotted grey color with brown undertones. the so-called screen used hero he has photos of was not used in filming at all. It was a backup as well. None of the hero masks survived filming.

Here's one more to consider, Dirk posting on another site about his TCM Hero, that was on June 27th 2012, if he's received his alleged 'Hero' mask already in June of 2012 then WHY, in the name of Mike, am I still waiting for my backup (which was supposed to be send together with his Hero) today...today being January 26th 2013?!? I know, I am trusting...AND an idiot!!!
link:
Leatherface TCM (2003) screenused Mask - Statue Forum

Hey Mods, how come I haven't heard back from you regarding the member DIMUE, despite several emails? For anyone who cares to know, in the meantime Dirk has sent me a recast TCM, so fake even my grannie, God rest her soul, would see the difference! Luckily we got a court date approaching and I have PROOF it's a fake... your days are numbered Dirk...!!!!!

Last edited:
i've been having my own issues with Dimue aka Dirk.

lack of communication. item not as described. missing pats of item. missing authentication.

i guess there's not much to be done other than to get the word out.

Hey Mods, how come I haven't heard back from you regarding the member DIMUE, despite several emails? For anyone who cares to know, in the meantime Dirk has sent me a recast TCM, so fake even my grannie, God rest her soul, would see the difference! Luckily we got a court date approaching and I have PROOF it's a fake... your days are numbered Dirk...!!!!!

Was there every any resolution to this?

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I recently just completed a transaction with Dirk/Dimue and I wanted to share my experience. Long story short, I received my item that I paid for, but it did take a verrrrrryyyy long time.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back