DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep Files - New Chest Started

20141117_151206[1].jpg20141118_000015[1].jpgSo far I've got both arms done and spray painted, I've also got the chest, neck and shoulders which ill have to spray paint and then ill put up pictures of those as well. Love these files! Had to play around with them a bit and do my own unfolding to get them easier to make in foam, if you guys want I'll upload the PDF (scaled to my own dimensions). I cant wait to finish this build and have it all come together.

I used snap buttons (like on some shirts) for the joints. They're a bit of a hassle to put on but they are secure plus having the benefit of being removable. Just an idea

FuKt I actually have a thread that I started for just this reason. Its got most of the pepakura files that I have made on it. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=236501&p=3601617#post3601617 I hope this saves you some trouble.

Now, that being said, I haven't gotten all of my files uploaded yet so if there's one that you need that isn't up there please let me know (comment or message) and I'll get it to you as fast as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hands and boots will need to be found elsewhere, @Zabana has the best files ive ever seen for these, use tue search bar top left to find his thread.
Thanks!!! ^^

Spawn10459 check your inbox, I PM you the link to the hands and the boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I am new to the site and would like to build this Iron Man suit.

Right at the start is a link to download what appears to be a file for the whole suit for pepakura. It has everything except the helmet.

I have been trying to download the helmet file from the 4share link but it wants to download an exe file and I am not sure if thats what is meant to be done.

Does anyone know how to get the helmet file or can direct me to a safe link to a download of it.

I would like to start with the helmet first and if I have luck with that, then I will move on.

I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi

Right at the start is a link to download what appears to be a file for the whole suit for pepakura. It has everything except the helmet.

I have been trying to download the helmet file from the 4share link but it wants to download an exe file and I am not sure if thats what is meant to be done.

Does anyone know how to get the helmet file or can direct me to a safe link to a download of it.

I would like to start with the helmet first and if I have luck with that, then I will move on.

Kind regards

Ian

There are many great helmets out there, the best ones are probably Sharkhead's, or jtm's. Do not download exe files, those are most likely viruses. Only download pdo files, or in some cases (not this one) obj files.

Hi

Thanks for the heads up on the exe files.

Could you direct me to jtm's or Sharkheads threads where they have the files for their iron men.

I am still new to forums.

Regards

Ian

Hi

That 4share site is confusing me. When I go there I get the following:

4share.jpg

What wants to download is all the other software that I don't need.

Is it possible for someone to send me the file directly using PM.

Regards

Ian

Hi

That 4share site is confusing me. When I go there I get the following:

View attachment 490907

What wants to download is all the other software that I don't need.

Is it possible for someone to send me the file directly using PM.

Regards

Ian

You have to sign up for an account, and then click this download button.

4share.jpg

If a new window pops up, close it, and click the 20 seconds free download button.

Hi

Thanks, that made a world of difference. I had signed up for an account and that worked perfectly as you described.

I appreciate the help there. Thanks.

Would the suit be different with JTMS to Dancinfools. Would there be a link to the suit for that helmet or did he just do the helmet?

Regards

Ian

Hi

Thanks, that made a world of difference. I had signed up for an account and that worked perfectly as you described.

I appreciate the help there. Thanks.

Would the suit be different with JTMS to Dancinfools. Would there be a link to the suit for that helmet or did he just do the helmet?

Regards

Ian

JTM just did the helmet.

I'm not sure if you want to build it in foam or paper, but if you want foam, get JFcustoms unfold of Dancinfools files.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/jfcustoms-foam-files-148889/

Im having trouble getting or finding a pdf version of the mark 3 armor I only have a mac and Im trying to build the armor for my son for when he gets to meet Stan Lee at a up coming convention. if anyone could please help Thanks

Hi

Kind regards

Ian
Just a suggestion but I wouldnt start with the helmet, its probably the hardest part to get right and many have been put off after trying the helmet first. I would suggest starting with the arms and legs first

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back