Macro binocular help

Darthgarth

Hi guys, I need some help please.... I'm building some macro binoculars slowly buy surely, I know I need some bits from a seagull 4 camera, can anyone supply pics of the camera and the bits I need to take off. Also I've found 3 variations of the bell &howard 220, has anyone got a pic of the centre knob on the prop? I've found a variant that's cheap, the same shape but a different colour so I'm trying to work out if I can paint it.

thanks for the help.

You can use any color of the B and H 220 knob since this was painted grey on the prop. There are a few pics on here. Try doing a search using the word macros. I will dig through my files when I get back on Tuesday.

You can use any color of the B and H 220 knob since this was painted grey on the prop. There are a few pics on here. Try doing a search using the word macros. I will dig through my files when I get back on Tuesday.

That would be really helpful mate, thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I have read that topic, to be honest I am using this as my main information base. But I didn't find what I wanted. Having read the thread again with a clearer head, I have the b and h part sorted, the Kalimar and seagull will be the Tricky ones obviously. Thanks for the direction to it.

Last edited:
Well I've got the servomatic, the bell &howard and the seagull, all for roughly £100. It's now the kalimar hunt. I've missed two on ebay, both went for over $300 dollars each. Anyone got any tips?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back