MoM/7chambers help

luke182w

I ordered a MOM Luke RoTJ saber from 7Chambers last April. I was first corresponding with a Lewis then a Harry (I don’t frequent this site much anymore so I’m very out of the loop and I’m not sure who actually runs 7Chambers/sells the sabers?)

Point of this post is to try and understand if anyone else is awaiting their MoM saber this long? What the delays are, and why I’ve not had a response to my emails since November. Is this normal?

I shouldn’t have to come on here to try and get updates or info from people who don’t work for the company, and I know production delays can cause problems, but the lack of communication and information is quite frankly unacceptable considering how much I paid.

Any help/info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I ordered a MOM Luke RoTJ saber from 7Chambers last April. I was first corresponding with a Lewis then a Harry (I don’t frequent this site much anymore so I’m very out of the loop and I’m not sure who actually runs 7Chambers/sells the sabers?)

Point of this post is to try and understand if anyone else is awaiting their MoM saber this long? What the delays are, and why I’ve not had a response to my emails since November. Is this normal?

I shouldn’t have to come on here to try and get updates or info from people who don’t work for the company, and I know production delays can cause problems, but the lack of communication and information is quite frankly unacceptable considering how much I paid.

Any help/info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Lewis owns 7 Chambers. Harry is the one who is now supposed to be the one taking over/has taken over distributing them.

Yes, others are waiting too. Many even longer than yourself.

Yes the lack of any consistent and meaningful communication is unfortunately normal when dealing with 7 Chambers.

I'll refrain from commenting on the delays and simply point you to the thread in Project Runs that has the stated reasons, though will point out that issues in communication and shipping predates the main stated issue.

TXQ has taken over machining the MoM and supposedly sent the completed ones to Lewis in December. What the delay is now, I don't know.

Lastly (and this is just my personal opinion now), it seems to me that the reply that has been given here and elsewhere, of "but it'll be worth the wait"/"you can trust 7 Chambers because it has produced good quality before", rings very hollow to those waiting for years, but here we are.

You're absolutely right, you shouldn't have to get the information from other people. This problem of lack of communication and false promises just doesn't seem like it's nearing an end, and trust me: You are not the only one. Best I can point you to is this: Veracity Labs

Lewis owns 7 Chambers. Harry is the one who is now supposed to be the one taking over/has taken over distributing them.

Yes, others are waiting too. Many even longer than yourself.

Yes the lack of any consistent and meaningful communication is unfortunately normal when dealing with 7 Chambers.

I'll refrain from commenting on the delays and simply point you to the thread in Project Runs that has the stated reasons, though will point out that issues in communication and shipping predates the main stated issue.

TXQ has taken over machining the MoM and supposedly sent the completed ones to Lewis in December. What the delay is now, I don't know.

Lastly (and this is just my personal opinion now), it seems to me that the reply that has been given here and elsewhere, of "but it'll be worth the wait"/"you can trust 7 Chambers because it has produced good quality before", rings very hollow to those waiting for years, but here we are.
Thanks for this and thanks for directing me to a different thread, I’ll try and catch up by reading through that.

M
Project run forum gets updates: I need to make a (short) update post so please check there
y point is that I shouldn’t have to check on this site for updates. I didn’t pay for a saber by seeing a thread on here, I found your website from a web search. Not all your customers visit here so we’re in the dark. Emails are simply being ignored while we are trusting you with a large some of cash.

Quick point: as a rule of TheRPF guidelines project run discussion does need to occur in the project run board which is why I pointed you there. (I am at least bound by that)
I don’t see website emails- that is Lewis\Harry’s job so I’ll see if I can find out some info.
PM coming… I’m sorry for the inconvenience but please do feel free to resume the chat in the correct forum.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back