Star Wars Jedi Temple beacon warning?

I believe it was a comic or something. Some other media other than the movies where Caleb Dume gives Kenobi the idea that you could create a warning beacon from the Temple.

I read the complete series, I don't ever remember kanan mentioning this

My mind is shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I preferred the EU. It existed, mostly, without contradiction. Now, every little detail needs to be somehow connected to something else but I guess GL is the one to blame as he decided C3PO's origin, had Yoda and Chewie as old friends and even sent Artoo to Dagobah. Five years in and Disney/Lucasfilm cannot grasp the fact that this fictional galaxy far far away is a little bigger than the rock we live on. I really hope Rey is related to no character we know and Snoke is just the uninteresting character he appeared to be in TFA.
I wanna find the LFL story group and slap them around till they understand the potential of thousands of years and thousands of planets.

Ok. Rant over.

anyone know what issue of the kanan jarrus series they talk about kanan coming up with the beacon idea? im going to have to dig my books out and do a quick skim through

I read the title as "Jedi Temple Bacon Warning" lol

Some Jedi wandering in post Order 66... "Hey guys, do I smell bacon?!" :lol

Enough with having to connect everything! I overlooked the stuff in the Prequels, because hey maybe the Force was at work and connecting people. We don't need everything connected to something! Obi Wan is pretty smart, I'm pretty sure HE or even Yoda came up with it.

It was in a novel called New Dawn. While Kanan was a young padawan, Obi-Wan was showing Kanan's class of padawan the recall system. Kanan asked if it could be changed to warn the Jedi away from the temple in case of emergency.

Maybe young Anakin came up with this? He was building C-3PO and while talking to him mentioned it. Later C-3PO told R2, and then R2 reminded Anakin. Anakin told Obi-Wan and blah blah blah. Just stop!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back