Biker Scout Pistol

Kroenen77

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi...has somebody a good source for a great Biker scout pistol?If possible from a screenused source.
I wanna show that next to my RS Scouttrooper helmet.

Thanks Marcus..that looks nice.But I have no clue if it has really the accurate dimensions.I will also look on Bikerscount.net and ask around.

Did you asked EFX if we could use their master to make a run of blasters?I bet that I could do a complete run in 4 weeks.Painted and ready for display.:lol

I'd be interested in an accurate Scout blaster as well. Because the best joke I heard this year was to wait for the EFX

HAA!!! That's a good one :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did you asked EFX if we could use their master to make a run of blasters?I bet that I could do a complete run in 4 weeks.Painted and ready for display.:lol

I'd up for that run. But I don't know of anything that eFX releases these days. I don't think they make anything, other than broken promises.

Ok..it seems that the one Marcus posted and the Polymer Armory one are the best.
PA has a website but I have no clue where I can ask about prices to Darth Vorhees.

its a shame as for a lineage collector like myself it sucks to see that the only lineage scout pistol is in the hands of EFX

Totally agree. And we might never see that released...
Wish someone who has access to a screen used to make some copies.

Here is a pic of a screenused blaster display...I wish this guy would sell some copys of his blaster.:cry

31367371js.jpg

Wow..That looks really good ,man.
Could you make a pic from every side that I can compare it with the screenused and the other blasters I´ve found.
And whats your price for a raw kit of your gun(PM me please).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back