Help source Arrow Deathstroke pieces

The pistol looks like a modded Llama m-82 or some type of modded Beretta, 92 perhaps. Im thinking Beretta as in the shadow of the pistol at the top it almost looks like the slide is cut away, not too many pistols with an open top slide like that.
llama_82.jpg1287740238.jpg

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here and wanted to show you guys my Island Slade Wilson costume. It took me since episode 14 The Odyessy from season 1 to make this for Halloween 2013. I'm working on the Wintergreen suit and the Deathstroke 2.0 suit as well. I really love the work you guys are doing with these suits. View attachment 286742View attachment 286747View attachment 286748View attachment 286749View attachment 286751
I really like how everyone is helping each other with these suits. I thought I'd try and help too. As you can see I tried to show all the angles. I also added a picture of "burned" Slade which doesn't require the boot knife or the neck scarf.

You did a really really nice job on this! What did you end up using for your belt knife? Also what holster did you end up using?

You did a really really nice job on this! What did you end up using for your belt knife? Also what holster did you end up using?
Hey thanks! I wanted so badly to get the suit Manu Bennett wears in the show and I can say now, that I pretty much did. The belt knife is the Becker Bk7 (see above). The holster is a blade tech holster to fit the 1911 pistol.

- - - Updated - - -

Just putting this up for giggles. I made this video on Halloween 2013. I figured since I looked like Slade Wilson (sort of) from Arrow, I'd impersonate him as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks! I wanted so badly to get the suit Manu Bennett wears in the show and I can say now, that I pretty much did. The belt knife is the Becker Bk7 (see above). The holster is a blade tech holster to fit the 1911 pistol.

- - - Updated - - -

Manu Bennett Slade Wilson Impersonation - YouTube Just putting this up for giggles. I made this video on Halloween 2013. I figured since I looked like Slade Wilson (sort of) from Arrow, I'd impersonate him as well.

Haha, Well done and you got the voice down well too.

Question, the straps you have crossing your body and I imagine holding on your swords, what did you use there? Also, what did you use for sword sheaths? Thanks in advance!

I am tossing one together for a Con in May. I got a black 12 shell shot gun bandolier. I got off a few on each side, then cut the sewn divider, makeing 2 shell sleeves into one big one. Did that a few times to get the right count
Wow!! That's an awesome idea! Thanks! I was burning up the internet trying to find it.

Awesome thread..Awesome site. I'm new to the rpf..and in trying to do my own rendition because I love them all. I'm going with the murk 1 mask painted black and metallic orange 52 style with the cat eye wisp. But I'm going for a more arrow type costume. It's awesome seeing everybody work together here!

Last edited:
Awesome thread..Awesome site. I'm new to the rpf..and in trying to do my own rendition because I them all. I'm going with the murk 1 mask painted black and metallic orange 52 style with the cat eye wisp. But I'm going for a more arrow type costume. It's awesome setting everybody with together here!

Welcome here!

Mr. ZenDragon turned me on to this thread. Theres some serious research here gentlemen, I applaud you all, this costume and the variations are dope.

jektezak, nice job, man!

Haha, Well done and you got the voice down well too.

Question, the straps you have crossing your body and I imagine holding on your swords, what did you use there? Also, what did you use for sword sheaths? Thanks in advance!
Sorry for the long wait in reply. I just used two blackhawk general duty belts, and two voodoo tactical machete sheaths. Hope this helps!

0918130224-01.jpg0918130225-00.jpg
Here is my Island Slade sword harness made from two Blackhawk general duty belts, two voodoo tactical machete sheaths, and lots of heavy duty velcro.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. ZenDragon turned me on to this thread. Theres some serious research here gentlemen, I applaud you all, this costume and the variations are dope.

jektezak, nice job, man!
Thank you sir! Hope to see everyone's pictures soon!

View attachment 302951View attachment 302952View attachment 302953
Just wanted to share more of my Island Slade costume bits. His boots are the Danner Recon 8 inch gortex. They cost me around $400.

While they are Danner's, according to them, they used these
Danner - Fort Lewis 10" Black

Which is confirmed in this photo.

url.jpg

The two boots are very close, but if you are going to make the drop for the $$, you are probably wanting as close as possible. Also fortunately, if you did get the wrong ones, Danner offers free returns.

Thanks Jektezak for all of this great info!

Getting a bit frustrated that we still can't seem to get good detail shots of this 2.0 suit. Still several details that seem different than the production design, given the dark pictures and screen grabs we have found.

Getting a bit frustrated that we still can't seem to get good detail shots of this 2.0 suit. Still several details that seem different than the production design, given the dark pictures and screen grabs we have found.
I think episode 18 this Wednesday will provide us with some good shots... hopefully. With that being said, your work on the new helmet looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the finished product! I'm certain with this thread growing everyday, that we will get this suit down just like the others.

IMG_20140329_212719_512-1.jpg
this is my suit as of now. this build has been a bit challenging (money and time wise lol) but overall its been very fun! :) dont currently have my belt yet so i used a regular one to hold up my holster for this pic. thanks to everyone who i now consider family in this thread for making it all happen lol u guys rock. cant wait to see everyone elses costumes :) more pics will be up soon on my thread if anyone wants ta check em out.

Attachments

• IMG_20140329_212648_118-1.jpg
    IMG_20140329_212648_118-1.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 164
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back