Screen accurate T-1000 costume

beafd2b6.jpg

You got the look spot on! Did you every identify the radio? I'm re-watching the movie now and thought the guard at the entrance to the vault at cyberdyne had a similar radio. They looked the same, dunno if they were though.

Thanks for the compliments! Especially you Fett, very helpful with this whole thing. I really appreciate you answering all my questions.

I never identified the radio so I went with a Motorola a member here was selling. Originally for Ghostbusters but it was silver and had the right look.

Impressive work. The badge looks great. I couldn't end up finding one when I was looking a while back. You have inspired me to continue my search!

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd resurrect this topic again.

I'm trying to put together my own T-1000 costume for Comic-Con, and I'm having a hard time tracking the items down.

Unfortunately, most of the links in this thread are no longer any good. And a lot of the photos that have been posted are gone.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

James

That is the badge from that company in the Philippines.

- - - Updated - - -

The Radio is a Motorola Astro and they are on Ebay the non functional / broken ones go for $150 sometimes.

Hope this thread isn't dead. Cause after seeing both T2 and Genisys. And see how Patrick and Byung's costumes look awesome, (Cause who doesn't look awesome as a cop?), I'm wanting to put together a T-1000 costume as well. Being from Florida, I might not get much police attention since they wouldn't dream in wearing the LAPD uniform. Or they might cook in their uniforms. But I'll check just to be safe. Also I'm huge on Terminator, more specifically the T-1000. So can anyone help me?
Thank you to who can

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back