ThE JoKeR

It looks real! I like this better than silicone versions, they tend to look to translucent. This is fine example of great paint tech .

Thanks so much for the comment. I'll have to take some better pics to really show off the fine detail work on this bust, in particular the lip area. Its amazing how something that's supposed to give a messy appearance in terms of hair and makeup, actually requires a great deal of precision and design to make it look that way. I'm glad you checked out the original thread as its pretty remarkable coming together of new technology and traditional sculpting that resulted in this fine piece.

Turned out fantastic!
You should definitely take some more pics straight on & not just from an angle.

Hopefully more people finish this awesome sculpt/lifecast in the various stages of make up & hair length throughout the movie.

Thanks Monteburns. There is definitely a lot of potential looks that someone could do with this sculpt as his makeup really does vary throughout the movie. I personally went with the "mob" scene as it was his first full scene in the movie.

Found this older close up I got from the artist. Shows the detailing in the makeup a bit better. Again, hope to take more pics at a later date but hopefully this gives a general idea.

P10505912-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Truly amazing life size Joker. Certainly up there amongst the best I've seen. Thought was a pic of Heath himself the first couple seconds I saw it.

Thanks so much. Feedback has really been great and definitely more then I thought I'd get on a character that's been done quite a few times. Took a really long time to get this altogether, but it all seemed to fall into place together rather naturally at the end.

What techniques did you use to get the hair right? Is it a wig?

Hi there. The hair was something that I felt was really important for this bust so I commissioned a company to make it. I had to do a bit of styling etc when it arrived and a few modifications, but most of it was done by the company. I believe they told me it is real human hair.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back