Scout Troopers, Endor Patrol 1:48 scale

Hemble

Hi All

Recipe
Scouts/Speeders - these are from the new Star Wars Legion game and is the expansion set which comes with two figures and two speeder with stand and cards. I just buy them for diorama's and displays as they fit in well with the Bandai 1:48 kits, these two were painted and weathered using Vallejo Paints and Army Painter paints.

Base - is foam board for the base and back section then I used high density foam to make the rock formation by ripping the foam away sing my fingers.
Once the high density foam had dried in place I then used real branches and glued them into place and once dry I then used watered down spakfilla to cover the whole base and to make the rock formations and the creek.

I then painted the base brown and then covered it with a mix of mulched up leaves, sand, dirt, lichen moss, thin sticks and Woodland Scenics Olive Green foliage. Once the mix was dry I then gave it several washes of Vallejo's Chocolate Brown.
The grass tufts are from Army Painter, the clumps of foliage is from Woodland Scenics Olve Green Foliage clumps and the shrubs are also Woodland Scenics Olive Green Foliage.

The ferns are from MIG Ammo and the rocks in the creek are pieces of kitty litter painted using Vallejo Beige Brown with a wash of Games Workshop's AGRAX Earthshade.
The water was done using Woodland Scenics Realistic Water and the water fall and the froth sections was done by dapping white paints around those area's and then Woodland Scenics Water Effects was used to add depth and give it a flowing effect to it.

Ron

Attachments

• ep1.JPG
    ep1.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 178
  • ep2.JPG
    ep2.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 134
  • ep3.JPG
    ep3.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 139
  • ep4.JPG
    ep4.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 127
  • ep5.JPG
    ep5.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 136
  • ep6.JPG
    ep6.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 146
  • ep7.JPG
    ep7.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 175
  • ep8.JPG
    ep8.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 131
  • ep9.JPG
    ep9.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 145
  • ep10.JPG
    ep10.JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 144
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back