Fallout 4

He's bugged in mine that I can't finish his personal quest, it refuses to acknowledge him enter the room and give you an item needed.

Yeah I tried everything to finish that quest. I had hoped they'd fixed it but honestly I'm having a very hard time getting back into the game.

You can cheat his affinity up by going into a place with lots of stuff to steal and doing a quicksave and reload right before each item you steal. You bypass the affinity timer that way.

You have to reach maximum affinity with him. Keep travelling with him after the quest for a while.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I know that. I couldn't even recruit him without the console. I talked to him right after the two Gunners talk to him, then left. When I came back he would just say random stuff. I had to use console to force his recruitment and mission, but you can't get any points with him then.

So, 3 new DLCs coming in March, April and May apparently. One involving robots and building your own, one about building whole booby trapped zones and better settlements and one about a new place called Far Harbor. I'm hoping the last one will add more story time, quests, lands and NPCs, the first two seem more like the hearth fire add-on from skyrim. Cool to play with, but doesn't really push your character anywhere.

I should activate my pip-boy edition DLC pass I suppose, but is it supposed to contain a code or something ? Because I don't see one on the flyer !

Edit : my bad, the second one is not about building traps for humans but more wasteland creatures, and then have them fight each others, pokemon style.

Last edited:
Anyone still remember Bethesda's generous deal of giving us what they considered $40 worth of DLC for a generous $30?

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016.

Thankfully for those who purchased the season pass or plan to before March 1st, you can still get it for $30.00.

However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

I like how 'nothing changes' is their way of saying thanks to their loyal fans.

I'm glad I got that season pass ahead of time as i'm broke to get it before March lol. I just hope the DLC is worth 30.00 let alone 50.00. @glunark yeah mine has been bogging down for some reason ever since the update. Still this is more content for 30.00 than Bungie is giving us, they're so unsure of Destiny they can't even offer a season pass for year 2.

Good god some of those house mods. That's what should be available at a higher skill level from the start. I mean if you can find 200 year old paint for a wall at a stadium i'm sure you can paint a house. He makes a good point, basically the first 2 things are just mod kits. I guess the Mechanist survived fallout 3 after all despite me leaving his head spread across his workshop. I still want a dlc showing where those crazy robots on the ship came from since most Sentrybots are dumber than rocks.

Good god some of those house mods. That's what should be available at a higher skill level from the start. I mean if you can find 200 year old paint for a wall at a stadium i'm sure you can paint a house. He makes a good point, basically the first 2 things are just mod kits. I guess the Mechanist survived fallout 3 after all despite me leaving his head spread across his workshop. I still want a dlc showing where those crazy robots on the ship came from since most Sentrybots are dumber than rocks.

And the actual DLC doesn't sound all that interesting either. You're going out of your way to deal with more gawddang Synth issues involving factions. I think I can guess where this is headed.

Children of Atom- "Since you are our newly appointed pope of our religion, you must go out and kill all the unbelieving locals and the Synth abominations. Atom bless you!"
Synths- "You must lead us so that we're never discriminated again! You must kill everyone involved with the Children of Atom and all the prejudiced Locals! At last we will be free!"
Locals- "We are proud to have you as the new mayor of this county. Your first order of business is to kill the radical Children of Atom and destroy the Synths before they gain any sympathizers. We will show this world that we are good people!"​

About the only thing this story driven DLC has to offer is a post-WHERE IS SHAUN YOU MOTHER#&!(*$ quest where my dweller doesn't care anymore.

Wish they'd add an easy to get to ending where everyone lives peacefully. Hate to say it but they kinda missed the ball so far with the game, farming in Destiny is less of a chore than multiple playthrus.

There are a lot of ways they could have made this game better.
At least for PC players you can get add-ons/patches for cosmetic things like not having to build strictly garbage looking structures.

I would ok with a DLC that changes the entire play of the game to where it would be best played from the beginning.

I agree so far the DLC doesn't sound great, but I'll wait for judgement. My nephew said he read something about a ghoul whale. I hope to god that's not true!

I'm hoping that if Bethesda doesn't give us a proper new looking building material pack that modders do. That's a thing that really bugs me. There's a LOT of surviving buildings to see how to build properly without slapping your boards on at odd angles so there's huge gaps in between. Even if you couldn't find a book about construction, you can actually see how to build it! It's like when you make a flag for your settlement and for some reason you make a flag that looks tattered! Why wouldn't I be making a brand new flag or a brand new piece of furniture? All the furniture looks like stuff you salvaged, not built.

It would have been more interesting if Shaun and the wife had both been taken and you eventually find out that shaun runs things but that it was your wife that was behind the massive growth of the Institute and maybe she created their bladerunner branch or even if she created the railroad to battle the institute after losing the kid to them. It would have led to things being more complicated and interesting then just a kid nobody cared for in the game as in a way it'd be that choice nobody wants to make of "do i save my wife or save the child and lose her" that you see now and then in the news.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back