Star Wars Anthology (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Re: Star Wars: Kenobi

Thank you! This has the katana fight at the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know much about the run of the mill people of the galaxy. Skywalker could be the Smith of the star wars universe. Maybe Kenobi is Jones or something. Otherwise, you'd think a census, or something would have had the name Luke Skywalker on it and got sent through the imperial database and set off a bell or two.

I don't know - I don't remember. Haven't seen it in 20 years or more.
It's a good movie, though. I need to watch it again.

I just watched that video u linked!! Man does this look like a cool watch! I'm really going to have to hunt this down

The actress who plays the princess is beautiful!

Yeah in Star Wars rebels when kenobi faces maul, the lights sets hit twice then the finishing move is dealt

Filoni said it was inspired by a Asian film, same thing at the end 2 samurai are fighting and it's 2 hit strike then finish move. I'm wondering if this is the same film

Thanks for linking me to the video, there are a lot of similarities!!

We don't know much about the run of the mill people of the galaxy. Skywalker could be the Smith of the star wars universe. Maybe Kenobi is Jones or something. Otherwise, you'd think a census, or something would have had the name Luke Skywalker on it and got sent through the imperial database and set off a bell or two.

Have you been following Obi wan's journal in the comic book series? If not they are a great read! It shows what Luke obiwan and Owen have been up to on tatoonie

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...star-wars-film-planned-director-talks-1030505

Stephen Daldry is Star Wars’ new hope.

The Oscar-nominated director behind Billy Elliot and The Hours is in early talks to direct a Star Wars standalone movie centering on Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Sources say talks are at the earliest of stages and that the project has no script. If a deal makes, Daldry would oversee the development and writing with Lucasfilm brass. It's not known at this stage if Ewan McGregor will reprise his role.

The Obi-Wan Kenobi standalone is one of several projects being developed by Lucasfilm and Disney that fall outside the trilogies telling the saga of the Skywalker family. A Han Solo movie is now in the final stages of shooting under new director Ron Howard and Lucasfilm is also looking at movies featuring Yoda and bounty hunter Bob Fett, among others.

How did we end up with two threads on this. This one started EXACTLY one year after I started one, that's a funny coincidence!

Re: Obi Wan Kenobi spinoff film..

Just hope they come out and show off a real parts Obi Saber, telling everyone in the world where the parts came from....

I'd never sell my real parts Obi (There are what, 30 or so complete in the world) , but being able to say "yeah it's worth 20 grand!" would be fun, heh.

Re: Obi Wan Kenobi spinoff film..

Just hope they come out and show off a real parts Obi Saber, telling everyone in the world where the parts came from....

I'd never sell my real parts Obi (There are what, 30 or so complete in the world) , but being able to say "yeah it's worth 20 grand!" would be fun, heh.

I would give up one of mine under the right conditions. Someone pass that info along. ;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back