Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Thanks for all the detail there! I've heard a lot about the wires breaking etc. I'm totally new with getting these and it's nice to find out what things I can use with the cleaning and waterproofing.
I just hope they suit me. I've been meaning to buy a pair for years.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

some of us here have been wanting a pair for about 20 years or so - I feel ya. :D

5dc37a32513daa621e553f538dbf0554.jpg
Is it me or does the left boot look higher than the right? I've been looking at the pics and just noticed.
3a402068e93b7df1a56363134e43f387.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have my Nike mags and I'm new to them, today I went to the movies here in Hollywood and I released them for the first time I put them on and I turned them on. I want to ask....

how long the lights last about? the battery time?

and

how much time do I have to leave them loading?

and

when loading them should they be on or off?

thank you all, I hope you hear me answer or the forum guys who have it pretty. Greetings.

Hi guys I have my Nike mags and I'm new to them, today I went to the movies here in Hollywood and I released them for the first time I put them on and I turned them on. I want to ask....

how long the lights last about? the battery time?

and

how much time do I have to leave them loading?

and

when loading them should they be on or off?

thank you all, I hope you hear me answer or the forum guys who have it pretty. Greetings.
For the newer shoes, mine lasted for 14 hours.
Charge them for 4 hours
Leave them turned off when charging

For the newer shoes, mine lasted for 14 hours.
Charge them for 4 hours
Leave them turned off when charging

For me recharge shoes don't working.
I know why now, coz battery are not linked with sector charge.
Coz, i succes removed a battery and see the electric wire is not linked with battery, so battery cannot be recharged :( OMG
I pay 499€ and never i can recharge them :s

For me recharge shoes don't working.
I know why now, coz battery are not linked with sector charge.
Coz, i succes removed a battery and see the electric wire is not linked with battery, so battery cannot be recharged :( OMG
I pay 499€ and never i can recharge them :s

There should be one clip and two wires to the battery. The other clips should be the sole EL and bubble LEDs, giving a total of 6 wires and 3 clips. Those wires then go up the back of the shoe to the control board in the buckle. Did you also remove the buckle?

Post photos of what found please.

Is Joyce Liu one of the Sneakerahead responders? She said that I can do PayPal if I first submit it as western union. Then she said that I would give her the order number to use for PayPal.

Last edited:
Jedifyfe A thought just popped in my head. I'm having trouble with the DVD label that I reposted on this forum on page 46. Would you be able to make a scan of your dvd?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Joyce Liu one of the Sneakerahead responders? She said that I can do PayPal if I first submit it as western union. Then she said that I would give her the order number to use for PayPal.
There are a few
Joice, Martha and Rebecca.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I send pics about my broken shoes.
Now, why my shoes cant recharge, no idea.

When I remove the battery and put my shoes on the plug, my shoes light up perfectly.

I tested my battery with a "Portable Digital Multimeter" + checked wire of shoes.
Portable Digital Multimeter, tell me battery = "1 amp"

This is a ****ing mystery !!!

https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/221106IMG20170930175145.jpg
https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/398670IMG20170930175218.jpg
https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/368535IMG20170930175656.jpg
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=785580IMG20170930175631.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back