ROGUE ONE....Jyn's necklace

ZombieBait

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Too soon?

Really kinda want one.

I'm going to check the released media (Visual Dictionary etc.) and see if there are any clear pictures.

Here's what I'm finding for reference pics, and you can easily find the crystal at like Black Market Minerals or other gem store by you.

24870f6d6405c2079048b98490eec629.jpg
129464a3512f5a3ccd87843821eaa41e.jpg
c5b4afe2ba487e60b0df85c23c8690b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the movie last night. I have a few quartz crystals lying around and instantly wanted one so I'm going to try to sculpt one this weekend. Ill let you guys know how it goes. But if you want one tomorrow, find a curio Shoppe around you they always have quartz crystals.

Ya I wish there was something else too it aside from just a crystal.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It does seem to have a very specific shape, and some symbols etched into it.....a bit more complicated than just a crystal on a string, maybe. :)

It does seem to have a very specific shape, and some symbols etched into it.....a bit more complicated than just a crystal on a string, maybe. :)

I saw those too. Archive number? It doesn't look like Aurebesh to me. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I noticed one other shot in the film where the guys who ambushed the tank on Jehda are steeling some crystals and those also had writing etched into them.

We chatted about this over on the Rebel Legion boards. There's another shot of the necklace in the Visual Guide. Putting the two photos together, we were thinking it says "Trust in the Force" in Aurebesh. What do you guys think?

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81634

I didn't even notice writing on it! Very cool!

I would be surprised if Her Universe doesn't have this out shortly. If not they aren't paying attention.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back