Consolidated Spandex Pattern Designer/Printer/Seamstress List

wilsoncai

- List Updated as of 07/31/2017 -

Hi fellow members,

I was trying to search for a few pattern designers before. but because there's so many out there and I can't remember all the names of these awesome folks I decided to head down to the RPF to see if there's a list of such but I wasn't able to find any.

Hence I decided to open a thread to create a database where everyone can share the Designer/printer or seamstress they have used or know of so the whole community could maybe refer to. So people who's new may benefit from our years or months or weeks of searching and bumping around.

I will update the list on my post from time to time when someone shared something new thus it's easier for all to refer instead of scrolling through all the replies. Do include links and remarks if you have any from your experience if you are sharing new sources.

PS: Thanks to the mod who helped shift this thread to a more suitable sub-category.

Pattern Designer:

• 4NeoDesign
    Note: One of the first few guys that started providing custom pattern for other heroes other then Raimi Spiderman

link:http://4neodesigns.com/

Dye Sub Printer:

Seamtress:

Lens / Face-shell Maker:

• Lenses Factory HK
    Note: A based in HongKong lenses Maker

Completed Suits

• SpideyPlanet (Yuri)
    Note: If you want the most screen accurate Raimi Spider suit, this is the place for you to go. You have everything from accurate urethane webbing to the material the works. But it might be quite a pinch on your pocket, but you get what you paid for. For a cheaper alternative SpideyPlanet offers Kits.

link: http://spideyplanet.com/

• RPC Studios
    Note: A homegrown spandex focused maker from Thailand that have grown into a one stop shop for mid price range suits in the recent years.

• Zentai Zone
    Note: A place for suit on the budget. Which quality have improved slightly since the beginning. But be warn on sizing and communications.

link:http://www.zentaizone.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: List of Spandex Pattern Designer/Printer/Seamstress

This is a great thread! You should add Sudden Pattern Shop/Spontaneous Pelting on Sellfy https://sellfy.com/spontaneouspelting. He's got an RPF account ( @Timey Wimey ) and he shared his free Homecoming files for some time before he retracted. I've used said files for my build and I gotta say it's just amazing. So far on his Sellfy, he has the Civil War Production pattern, a Spectacular Spider-Man pattern and a Quicksilver top pattern. He's also the designer of the screen accurate suit that a few members are collaborating on here. https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277652

Haha you missed two of the LEGENDS.... RPF's very own TrophyWife. Her seamstress skill are above all (and her reputation here is stellar) Nuff said. Very very busy woman but if you ever got a suit from here it was a dream.

Also.. Hands down the only accurate replica suit on the planet comes from Yuri. Yes we all make suits but as far as spider man is concerned.. it's his "SpideyPlanet".

His suits are created in the exact same methods as the original movie suits. Same pelting, same print, fabrics, same urethane webbing, and the exact same face shell and lenses shape because his mold is from an actual screen used puck (so absolutely NO ONE can ever beat his accuracy, alongside its truth of lineage from the studio itself).

Remember this saying with the two I've listed above.. You get what you pay for.

Truly movie accurate suits (aka nothing like what we do) require a significant budget allowance but ofcourse the result is actually museum quality.

___edit

Oracle made makes face shells (top quality top price)

Uhmm.. also NoLimitDesigns? Makes a wicked Venom/Carnage face shell kit and some newer MCU moving stuff (or like the instant kill eyes?)

Also as the thread is hosted on the forums please move forum members to the top.

So guys like TJack and Ken who work exclusively from the forums and for the greater community should be above the others who work for profit, or for self.

Just my option because of RPF hosting and because of the individual memebers who have dedicated themselves not just to "Spider-Man" OR to the money but rather their loyalties are with the entire spidey community at large.

That selfless dedication to us ALL should be rewarded with top spots.

Also I personally love McLean but to be completely transparent (some years ago) he has had some issues. Don't remove him but let's not forget the past or be doomed to repeat. So please be sure your not listing anyone in the banned or black list sections.

Thanks for letting an old spider ramble

Last edited:

Haha you missed two of the LEGENDS.... RPF's very own TrophyWife. Her seamstress skill are above all (and her reputation here is stellar) Nuff said. Very very busy woman but if you ever got a suit from here it was a dream.

Also.. Hands down the only accurate replica suit on the planet comes from Yuri. Yes we all make suits but as far as spider man is concerned.. it's his "SpideyPlanet".

His suits are created in the exact same methods as the original movie suits. Same pelting, same print, fabrics, same urethane webbing, and the exact same face shell and lenses shape because his mold is from an actual screen used puck (so absolutely NO ONE can ever beat his accuracy, alongside its truth of lineage from the studio itself).

Truly movie accurate suits (aka nothing like what we do) require a significant budget allowance but ofcourse the result is actually museum quality.

___edit

Uhmm.. also NoLimitDesigns? Makes a wicked Venom/Carnage face shell kit and some newer MCU moving stuff (or like the instant kill eyes?)

Also as the thread is hosted on the forums please move forum members to the top.

So guys like TJack and Ken who work exclusively from the forums and for the greater community should be above the others who work for profit, or for self.

Just my option because of RPF hosting and because of the individual memebers who have dedicated themselves not just to "Spider-Man" OR to the money but rather their loyalties are with the entire spidey community at large.

Also I personally love McLean but to be completely transparent (some years ago) he has had some issues. Don't remove him but let's not forget the past or be doomed to repeat. So please be sure your not listing anyone in the banned or black list sections.

McLean's great and yes he does have some issues. But he's been catching up on those and fully admits that he's terrible at business. Not a good practice, but at least he does try. Also if you watch his youtube streams, he's mentioned that he's currently not taking orders and if he does again, it would be like only five slots at a time

This is a great thread! You should add Sudden Pattern Shop/Spontaneous Pelting on Sellfy https://sellfy.com/spontaneouspelting. He's got an RPF account ( @Timey Wimey ) and he shared his free Homecoming files for some time before he retracted. I've used said files for my build and I gotta say it's just amazing. So far on his Sellfy, he has the Civil War Production pattern, a Spectacular Spider-Man pattern and a Quicksilver top pattern. He's also the designer of the screen accurate suit that a few members are collaborating on here. https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277652

on it mate. thanks for the contribution

- - - Updated - - -

___edit

hahaha cheers man. tbh i ranked them in no order of merits but sure no worries i can always bring em up. and will update the list with ur input :) thanks mate for the contribution.. and yes! omg how could I forget trophywife the one that started it all too and spidey planet!

Re: List of Consolidated Spandex Pattern Designer/Printer/Seamstress

dgdve you mind sharing the link to ORACLE's profile?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but does anyone sell just DP texture fabric thats not El Fetts super expensive; gotta be Wayne to afford; beauties?
Have you check through the links provided?

I believe gunhead design have them.

You will have to buy the pattern files and then look for a printer which I have listed a few as well. Either that or u can look for a completely sew together suit under "completed suit" category.

Well as they say, if you pay peanuts most of the time you get monkey. El Fett provides quality suit which explains the high prices. ;)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back