Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Your battery connector on the end looks like they are pushed out some, doubt that would probably be your issue though. If your shoes work when plugged in then its not the port...it's a battery issue. Check the battery voltage with your multimeter.

I tested my battery with a "Portable Digital Multimeter" + checked wire of shoes.
Portable Digital Multimeter, tell me battery = "1 amp"

I am almost positive you need a new battery. When the voltage is too low the circuit will no longer charge the battery.

And don't attempt to jump start the batteries like I did. One swelled right up.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Eh...mine are still going fine. For 3.7v batteries their charge voltage is 5v, I remember you saying you used a 9v battery. But yea...the batteries in these shoes aren't the best anyways, so if your battery does go out might as well play it safe and just replace/upgrade it.

It is almost twice as wide as the original battery, so unless you want to cut a new slot for that battery (wouldn't be fun) I wouldn't suggest that battery. If you look on an original battery it says "523450" these aren't random numbers, they are dimensions. Meaning 5.2mm Thick, 34mm Wide, 50mm long. Largest capacity I can get to fit in the original cutout is 1800mah. Or 10 x 34 x 50...so you can go thicker for extra capacity if you leave out the black wedge piece that goes over the battery. However, I wouldn't go wider or longer than the original 34 x 50.

It is almost twice as wide as the original battery, so unless you want to cut a new slot for that battery (wouldn't be fun) I wouldn't suggest that battery. If you look on an original battery it says "523450" these aren't random numbers, they are dimensions. Meaning 5.2mm Thick, 34mm Wide, 50mm long. Largest capacity I can get to fit in the original cutout is 1800mah. Or 10 x 34 x 50...so you can go thicker for extra capacity if you leave out the black wedge piece that goes over the battery. However, I wouldn't go wider or longer than the original 34 x 50.
You're all over this stuff. Here I was thinking that the numbers were a part number or something.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Well, in any case, i need a new battery for shoes.
I paid $499 and they do not recharge.

And as "David" does not refund the shoes & he can not repaired them, well I have it in the ass...
it's silly to say: but there is bad publicity for him damage, all its for batteries :(

Do you think there is any value in keeping my second pair, 1st version, stock? I was going to color the soles and clear the bubbles but should I?

Well, in any case, i need a new battery for shoes.
I paid $499 and they do not recharge.

And as "David" does not refund the shoes & he can not repaired them, well I have it in the ass...
it's silly to say: but there is bad publicity for him damage, all its for batteries :(
How long have you had the shoes for?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back