Predator Bust finished

Thanks Made, you are the predator guru :)
I got the eyes on Ebay, they looked really good. The saliva is epoxy glue. You just have to time it right to get a good drip. I wait until it's right about to set then i hit it with the heat gun to start it dripping. Then let gravity do what it does.

Thanks Made, you are the predator guru :)
I got the eyes on Ebay, they looked really good. The saliva is epoxy glue. You just have to time it right to get a good drip. I wait until it's right about to set then i hit it with the heat gun to start it dripping. Then let gravity do what it does.

Im not a guru, but my friends are :D
Thanks for the saliva tips, gonna try that if i do a bust

I got the eyes off Ebay. I just tried doing a search and couldn't find any. Van dykes taxidermy supply sells custom eyes. they have made them for people in the past so if you call them about it they won't think you're nutz or anything.

Hello, awesome job!
I should paint my Alien and, to date, I just threw the background color. I think you know very well use the airbrush. Could you recommend me a model of airbrush and compressor to make these paintings? :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back