Trilogy of Terror Zuni Doll

Looks like he's just about ready for the oven. I suggest 450 degrees for, oh, say about a day or two...or until he combusts into flames. Also, when he's ready to come out, let someone else open the oven door.

Quite so DrMcoy,quite so....:lol

Howlrunner,that would be a good project to tweak the Majestic one a bit.For the hair,I used a pair of curtain tie backs
like the one pictured,I unpicked the tassel,they have the right look but are straight and a bit too shiny,so a bit of work
is required to get the messed up style like the original......
tassel.JPG

Well,he's just about finished,not totally accurate to the original I know,but I'm mostly happy with him.
Hoping to get some more accurate skirt material in the near future(fingers crossed Steve)
IMG_0657.JPGIMG_0658.JPGIMG_0659.JPG

What did you do to the tassles to get the messed up look for the hair?

He's looking great! Will have to repaint the eyes on my M.S. doll (they're red instead of dark brown), weather the bright white teeth and then seriously consider shaving his head and redoing his hair...

very nice. any fan of the show would be proud to have that in their collection...and they also would not sleep well at night. ;)

Awesome Job on him!

Looks like he is ready to give all sorts of nightmares and problems to anybody! :thumbsup

Thanks to one and all for all the encouragement,I didn't think that my little build would garner
so much interest,the kind words are most appreciated.

Howlrunner,what I did with the hair was to separate the tassle into more manageble amounts,say five or six per.
Then I got some of that hair product that makes you look like you've been at the beach all day,I used Shockwaves
Go Matt Clay, and just rubbed that into the strands,it's quite sticky stuff and it gets a bit messy! Then when the strands
were well coated I wrapped them around some long handled paint brushes,about 10mm thick ones.I fixed either end with
masking tape and left them to dry overnight,when dry unwind from the brush and tease them out abit,and there you go!
I used some of my other halfs strong hair spray when it was on his head to help against drop out of the waves...

Just a quick final update on this build,with massive thanks to ahoudini I've been able to get hold of the exact pattern
material for his skirt,now he's finished!
DSCN9663.JPG

HA! I have the licensed one at kept it at work for the longest time -- brought it home and stuck in on a shelf with other stuff in my "man cave" -- problem is, my man cave gets used by my kids, and guess what -- it creeped my daughter out. Go figure. Now back at work. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back