Red Dwarf Props - what's out there?

Just started watching this and am itching to make the cat priests red hat with arrow from the God episode and a few other simple things as my experience is weak at best lol. Can't wait to watch more, only on season 2 so far!

Sounds like a great start! :)

Just saw an advert for a repeat of Red Dwarf X and noticed that the Cat is carrying a Bobble Bottle.

titlesequence10.jpg

050BOBBK-2.jpg

Here's a pic I took on my recent trip to Malta.
I'm sure this will get a laugh out of Red Dwarf fans
It's almost bang-on with the font type too.
I edited out some of the other text.

Attachments

• JMC_1.jpg
    JMC_1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 222
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

RED DWARF SCRATCHBUILD

Hi All
A friend of mine has recently completed a half-scale replica of the original Red Dwarf design. Just thought I’d post some pictures of the completed model for any RD fans.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or comments.

Ant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God! WANT!!! THIS is the only version of the Dwarf that I want in model form. Absolutely awesome.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Great Comments. I'll pass them along - thanks!

If you would like more info on the model, this build was the cover story in Sci Fi and Fantasy Modeller Vol. 38.

I 3d printed these light bees from downloads on thingiverse a long time ago thanks to the downloaders.I met Chris Barrie @ comicon last year He is a Gentleman but he can't spell potato DSC00497.jpg I hope he isn't a member!!!!!!!

View attachment 523710View attachment 523708View attachment 523713View attachment 523711View attachment 523712View attachment 523714

RED DWARF SCRATCHBUILD

Hi All
A friend of mine has recently completed a half-scale replica of the original Red Dwarf design. Just thought I’d post some pictures of the completed model for any RD fans.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or comments.

Ant.

[/QUOTE]

OMG, it's smegging FABULOUS! What a wonderful piece to display. All you need now is a teeny, tiny Rimmer glued to the outside painting the hull!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back