Deadpool 2 (Post-release)

What did you think of Deadpool 2?

• Total voters
That's the magic of having not read any comics. I have no freaking idea! :lol If it wasn't in a Marvel related cartoon, movie, or videogame, I don't know it.
Pity. I absolutely adore Longshot and everything that came from it -- Mojo, Spiral, the X-Babies, Shatterstar (Longshot and Dazzler's son -- with nearly as many complications as Cable)... I highly recommend the trade paperback collecting the original miniseries.

Once Upon a Deadpool Poster Features Narrator Fred Savage | Collider
Releasing early on Dec 12.

" $1 of every ticket sold will go to **** Cancer, renamed to Fudge Cancer in the spirit of the PG-13 feature. "

Ryan Reynolds: The only F word in this movie is Fred Aaron Savage. #OnceUponADeadpool #AsYouWish

DrkRozVWsAALyDL.jpg

That trailer with Fred Savage.... hilarious! I saw Deadpool 2 a few days ago. I really really enjoyed it. SO much more than the first. I was laughing nearly the entire move.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store for Wade and his crazy friends in future installments.

I'm on the fence as to whether I want to see this again in the theater(I've got the Blu Ray release). Apart from the trims necessary to avoid the R rating, is there anything new or extra?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back