Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Version two of the ESB pits, derived from Jay Machado's work.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 21.30.27.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 20.57.51.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 20.57.51.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 293

Has anyone used one of those local Japanese purchasing companies who buy and ship stuff for foreign customers from Japan ? Just trying to find the cheapest way to get one of these. I'm in Germany. Open to suggestions.

Hmm, you got me there, but I would think anything you can find on-line, there has to be a simple way to get your hands on it. What is it you're trying to get exactly?
Has anyone used one of those local Japanese purchasing companies who buy and ship stuff for foreign customers from Japan ? Just trying to find the cheapest way to get one of these. I'm in Germany. Open to suggestions.

Hmm, you got me there, but I would think anything you can find on-line, there has to be a simple way to get your hands on it. What is it you're trying to get exactly?

This Bandai 1/72 Falcon. Of course eBay etc is an option. However there seemed to be a sale on one Japanese site, so was thinking it might be the cheapest option.

I see, well be cautious...there evidently is two versions. The one I have is the roughly 400 dollar "deluxe" kit with everything. I got mine with store credit mostly from kits I had on consignment at my hobby shop. The other is the same kit, BUT no lighting stuff and only a sticker sheet, no water slide decals. Those run in the low 300's. Frankly, I'm surprised these are readily available in Germany, unless of course they are gouging on it. international shipping is always a huge drag. I saw a deluxe at the IPMS show in phoenix earlier in the month for 325.00! I almost bought it just to have another one. The vendor wasn't a local guy though. I'll sniff around locally and see if there's anything reasonable around. my shop is selling them at 400 unfortunately. However, I do spend A LOT of money there. I think he's out of them right now, but I'll ask him what he could do and let you know. Just so I know, what are you looking to spend?
This Bandai 1/72 Falcon. Of course eBay etc is an option. However there seemed to be a sale on one Japanese site, so was thinking it might be the cheapest option.

@Portaler , regarding a Japanese purchasing company - I went through a site called ‘ Tenso.com ‘ to help with the purchase of the PKD water blaster awhile ago . They did solid work and were charging a pretty reasonable fee . Apologies for not being able to provide a direct link , but I’m sure they’ll be easy to find with a search engine .

Ged

Last edited:

@Portaler , regarding a Japanese purchasing company - I went through a site called ‘ Tenso.com ‘ to help with the purchase of the PKD water blaster awhile ago . They did solid work and were charging a pretty reasonable fee . Apologies for not being able to provide a direct link , but I’m sure they’ll be easy to find with a search engine .

Ged

Thanks Mate. I'll have a look for them.

Ya gotta love guys like Jaitea :thumbsup;)

Jaitea...you're a good egg brother! We're gonna have to keep ya [:thumbsupQUOTE=korben44;4511730]Absolutely! I have some replacements coming, but the lead time is six to eight weeks. I could possibly make a scan into a printable decal sheet with photoshop.[/QUOTE]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back