Rarest prop replica (or real prop) you own

My rarest screen used prop is probably a goblet and cutlery set from the Hogwarts great hall. My rarest promotional item is hermione's hand mirror and fudge's necklace, both limited from Japan.

Not really rare, but the rarest I have.

My Hamilton Ventura

IMG_20151227_192329.jpgmen-in-black-3-movie-image%u0025255B1%u0025255D.jpg

I've never had the money to buy any really rare props. :(

On the plus side, my rarest props are my The Saint - Knife and my Fully Functional Hamunaptra Key. Both are my own creations, and they are indeed somewhat rare.

Not the most exciting, but I have a production used drawing of Florence by Hannibal Lecter, one of the ones hanging in his cell in season 3 of Hannibal.

my rarest (and undoubtedly the most expensive in total) prop as a whole is my Darth Vader ESB-suit:
scarface_darth_vader_say_hello_friend.jpg

my most beloved prop is my nixie watch (from the movie "Steve Jobs" [2015]).

So maybe I can do a mashup...:

But my rarest and most authentic prop is my cantina-lamp/ IG-88-head (a real Gloster Meteor Rolls Royce Derwent MK9 Combustion Chamber):

rolls_royce_derwent_mk9_01.jpg

here's a nice 360-video of this gem:

Last edited by a moderator:
My rare original prop isn't from any main stream movie but is was used to "carry the scene forward" as a
screen used prop in a little film called Serenity.
I was (and still am) a huge fan of Firefly and when Serenity came along, I was given the opportunity to create a
handheld scanner for a particular scene.
The prop was seen twice in the movie once held by Jayne (Adam Baldwin) and second by Zoe (Gina Torres).
I eventually met Gina at a convention and asked her if she could sign the back of the prop.
serenity 1 sm.jpg

serenity 2 sm.jpg

serenity 3 sm.jpg

serenity.JPG

My rare original prop isn't from any main stream movie but is was used to "carry the scene forward" as a
screen used prop in a little film called Serenity.
I was (and still am) a huge fan of Firefly and when Serenity came along, I was given the opportunity to create a
handheld scanner for a particular scene.
The prop was seen twice in the movie once held by Jayne (Adam Baldwin) and second by Zoe (Gina Torres).
I eventually met Gina at a convention and asked her if she could sign the back of the prop.
View attachment 989604
View attachment 989605
View attachment 989606
View attachment 989607
I love it! I think Kaylee used it too. Does it run on batteries? [emoji6]

For me it is my full Rylo set of Logans Run items. Hero DS pistol, holster, follower, Last Day mask and the pistol stand.

Attachments

• IMG_2449.JPG
    IMG_2449.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back