Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Oké guys not best pictures but here they are ! Realy happy with them :) View attachment 812517
View attachment 812518
Just got mine done too super happy
de57630f952e83f05593a5144d85c621.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Jason said his lab can do lens etching, I was thinking about getting Infinity War where it says dita flight 006. Is that dumb

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jason said his lab can do lens etching, I was thinking about getting Infinity War where it says dita flight 006. Is that dumb

No not a bad idea. Id get Tony Stark on them i was gonna get them done by Jason but my local lab did it for $35

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

So I took what little info I got from "Deckard" from the forum and online pics, forwarded it to Jason and here's what he came up with. What do you guys think?
5d17f48e6807ea73b92816a403bf1250.jpg

Those look good in my opinion. It’s always gona be a bit of a guess, and as Jason said, deckard was guessing too, but then claiming to have marvel inside knowledge...but those look pretty close in my opinion. Can Jason do those, the blue Homecoming and the Dita lenses then? Rather do business with him, at least you can guarantee some kind of proffesionalism

Those look good in my opinion. It’s always gona be a bit of a guess, and as Jason said, deckard was guessing too, but then claiming to have marvel inside knowledge...but those look pretty close in my opinion. Can Jason do those, the blue Homecoming and the Dita lenses then? Rather do business with him, at least you can guarantee some kind of proffesionalism
He did my homecoming lenses and said he'd do my infinity war lenses.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back