star wars + Sgt. peppers = pure win

I had to send that to all of my star wars/Beatles peeps. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I'm listening to the whole album, and it's genius.
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is now "Luke is in the Desert and Whining". :lol

I normally hate stuff like this, or at the very least find it boring and not as creative as advertised. But speaking as a fan of The Beatles and Star Wars, these were quite well done. (y)thumbsup

Just listened to the entire album and I think it was fantastic. I am a fan of both the film (of course) and the Beatles album and thought that they pulled it off perfectly sounds like both the actual songs yet still tells the story of Star Wars pretty much unabridged.I usually don't get into fan productions at all although there have been a few good ones over the years. This is one of them. The return of Filk.

Just listened to the entire album and I think it was fantastic. I am a fan of both the film (of course) and the Beatles album and thought that they pulled it off perfectly sounds like both the actual songs yet still tells the story of Star Wars pretty much unabridged.I usually don't get into fan productions at all although there have been a few good ones over the years. This is one of them. The return of Filk.
I love it too. So do my kids.

The only thing that bothers me is that he couldn't fit hans' return to save the day at the end. That was a pretty big moment in the movie

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I understand that, the medal ceremony was missing too but it is still a fantastic listen and feat to pull off nonetheless. This goes beyond parody and stands on its own.
My kids love a day in the life if red five the most.

We've listened to it 7 times today

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back