Breaking Bad Props

BB_516_UC_0322_0828.jpgWalt_Jesse_Felina.pngtumblr_mtks76VDUN1sq7pofo3_1280.jpgI am needing some help from the forum. Is anyone able to reproduce a 1/5 scale Jessie and Walter as seen in the Felina end scene? I have found an El Camino and Cadillac and can fabricate the rest of the scene for a diorama but definitely am not artistic enough to do the figures.

Last edited:
You'll flip your lid when you see these! Took me forever to run these down and I think I now know why! They're from a boxing promotion for a Sugar Ray fight back in 1989! IMG_20160312_123658.jpg

I wish I knew where to get some - tried ordering the knockoffs from hiphopbling.com that Tuckanator linked to... they took my money, gave me tracking info, then a couple days later canceled my order and gave me a refund :(

The guy who made the tequila topper is making them to order for $1395 if any one is interested. Out of my budget I'm afraid.

https://brevarddesign.wordpress.com/

Details: If you would like to order the Agave Tequila Stopper it is copper plated sterling silver and costs $1,395 (plus shipping). We make each one by hand here in our Los Angeles studio. Production time would be roughly 5-6 weeks. If this something you would like to purchase, let me know when you are ready and I can set up an online invoice for you.

old_tricks1.png

old_tricks1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy who made the tequila topper is making them to order for $1395 if any one is interested. Out of my budget I'm afraid.

https://brevarddesign.wordpress.com/

Details: If you would like to order the Agave Tequila Stopper it is copper plated sterling silver and costs $1,395 (plus shipping). We make each one by hand here in our Los Angeles studio. Production time would be roughly 5-6 weeks. If this something you would like to purchase, let me know when you are ready and I can set up an online invoice for you.

Brevard Design also makes and sells Don Eladio's rosary for $1,895 and Jesse's "45 DAYS" sobriety chip for $950. Way too expensive for me. Anyone know how to inexpensively replicate the chip?

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wish I knew where to get some - tried ordering the knockoffs from hiphopbling.com that Tuckanator linked to... they took my money, gave me tracking info, then a couple days later canceled my order and gave me a refund :(

My order got refunded as well. They said the item is discontinued.

Can't find it anywhere else either

Don Eladio's tequila shot glass, as seen in Hermanos (S4E8) and Salud (S4E10)

Mine:

5QhMkL3.jpg

Screenshot from an episode:

MdmsN7b.png

Picked this up on eBay, just search for a 3 inch tall cobalt blue rim tequila shot glass.

And just wanted to show off how my new screen-accurate DEA ID cards came out, huge thanks to RPF user bigdogny for getting them printed for me.

7Dp2fGe.jpg

If anyone else would like the files, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hello Breaking Bad Fans!! I found this website and thread a couple of months ago doing a search for pictures of the pink bear. That search took me to the amazing photos Hecubus114 posted way back on page 13. I absolutely love the various shots of the bear on location. It looks like you can order reprints through Photobucket. I hope so because they would be a wonderful addition to the wall space next to my Breaking Bad collection. I love that bear so much! For my profile pic I've used the same one I'm currently using on Twitter under the same user name. I can't wait to explore all of the pages on this thread. I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm excited that this thread is still active!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back