Cheap alternative for Deckard blaster holster?

Get a safariland 101 shoulder holster off ebay, about thirty bucks, then trim the ears off the top and open up the stitching on the back edge. :thumbsup

And i just bought it....kidding. Rookie mistake OP.

But thats a good solution and yes any decent leather repairman will be able to make the changes.

Now back to Funky......you know better.....let me break out the wet noodle.

:lol I DID! How much do I suck?!

(edited for stupidity!)

- - - Updated - - -

I DO know better. That's what happens when you have your head up your butt.

Ive actually bended this rule when there are a billion of them on ebay. Like .5A led bulb...from China.

I learned my lesson years ago when i posted a live auction of an original Gerry Anderson fiberglass space ship prop for like $80. i was honestly asking 'where have I seen this before?' Man did some people cry.

Ive actually bended this rule when there are a billion of them on ebay. Like .5A led bulb...from China.

I learned my lesson years ago when i posted a live auction of an original Gerry Anderson fiberglass space ship prop for like $80. i was honestly asking 'where have I seen this before?' Man did some people cry.

Yeah...that's pretty bad! :lol

Yeah...that's pretty bad! :lol

Oh man...it was bad. Im talking about finding the original Death Star bad (kinda...to a Gerry Anderson fan). It was about 3 feet long sitting a dudes back yard with weeds growing through it. But after seeing the original via google....it was the real deal. I went to bed and came back to the RPF with like 8 PM's from members who were bidding on it, links to the CC's, hate messages, all sorts of 'you took away my childhood dreams'.

Now whenever I get 4-6 'alerts' i think, 'Crap, what tequila induced stupidity did I do last night?' Hahahah

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back