Rip hugh hefner

IMG_2726.GIF

RIP HH

Thanks for Corinna Harney

So apparently hes gonna be put in the mausoleum spot next to Marilyn Monroe that he purchased after her death, without her consent, just like the nude photos he published of her in the first issue, without her consent. He also never met her. Creepo.

Yeah, obviously I was a young man once but at the same time to say "the articles" when you are almost guaranteeing a huge chunk of the population won't read them due to the photos...

Oh, and one more thing. Hef, thank you for introducing me to all your centerfolds, but especially my Top-5:

1) Marianne Gravatte
2) Marilyn Lange
3) Patty Duffek
4) Lisa Welch
5) Kym Malin

A google image search of "firstname lastname nude" for each of these goddesses will show you what I obviously cannot post here. ;)

The Wook

Good Lord, I know why you like these women, let's say they are very Wookielike.

Good Lord, I know why you like these women, let's say they are very Wookielike.

I've often wondered if there's a correlation between my taste in women and my alter ego. lol

Hey hey hey, without going into further details, let's just say that those women are much more "attractive" than today's "bald" ones.

100%! Unfortunately, I was born about 4 decades too late, because that "feature" has gone the way of the Dodo bird. I haven't seen one in 3 years! And she was Japanese, and basically FOB.

Although I did read that Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz are rockin' it 70's style, and are trying to bring it back to the culture. Plus, Sasha Gray. So there's hope. lol

And if not...well...I'll always have Malla.

The Wook

I've often wondered if there's a correlation between my taste in women and my alter ego. lol

100%! Unfortunately, I was born about 4 decades too late, because that "feature" has gone the way of the Dodo bird. I haven't seen one in 3 years! And she was Japanese, and basically FOB.

Although I did read that Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz are rockin' it 70's style, and are trying to bring it back to the culture. Plus, Sasha Gray. So there's hope. lol

And if not...well...I'll always have Malla.

The Wook
Whole bunch of reasons to hate Paltrow, but that ain't one of them, then.
Diaz, on the other hand... :)

Nothing beats the glamorous gals of the 70s.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh man, Sasha Grey is smokin' hot!!! Sometimes a little too foul mouthed for my tastes, but there is always the volume control. Too bad she quit the business.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back