New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

Am I the only one who sees the seamline??

Yeah, that is crap. I am one who does not care about the removable blades as much. I loved my MR Vader and Luke. Removable blades would be nice but at least make them as good as the old MR ones were for crying out loud.

Hasbro just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is from someone who has about 15k worth of Hasbro stuff.

Coop the saber is 43 3/4" end to end. The hilt itself is 11 3/8"

There is a seam on the shroud on both sides, but it's a bit exaggerated in the pictures. It isn't quite as noticeable in person. The bit of glue came right off. There is no flash on clash either. I'll take a quick video

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Kevin!!! Sounds like you have more than one clash sound which is good! The 2005 only has one.

Edit:

I just checked and even the 2007 Hasbro fixed blade had one clash sound so at least we have a "tech" advantage to the 2015. That makes me feel so much better... Now if I can just figure out how to get flash-on-clash with a conversion I'll be in business.

Last edited:
i contacted ultra force sabers and haven't heard back yet, to be honest i haven't researched that company yet which I'm going to do now...

I shot them an email to see if they would be doing Black Series conversions and got a response:

We’re not sure at this point as management has stopped all conversions and battle ready models until we know what all Hasbro is going to be releasing and also to give our tech a chance to get caught up on the orders that he’s been overwhelmed with. However, there’s also a decision to make about whether we should continue doing battle ready models and conversions or if we should have our tech focus exclusively on our builder sabers as that is a massive undertaking and may not allow him the bandwidth to continue the previous services. We should hopefully know by around the end of the month, but that’s just a guesstimate given to us by management at this point.

...looks like in order to get removable blades we will be doing our own conversions... CSS is gonna be jumpin' :D

Last edited:
I got my electric blade from the disneystore today.For the price its very nice.And it vibrates when you press the blade against the wall or another lightsaber.:D

But I don´t like that the clashsound makes what it wants sometime.:behave

If it makes any difference, I ordered one yesterday and all they charged was a $1 pre-authorization. You never know how long coupons are going to stay active.

Thanks for the heads up, man! Don't know if you got yours with PayPal as I did so I'll verify that ASAP. From what I've read they are expected to arrive in stores Sept. 30.

Thanks for the heads up, man! Don't know if you got yours with PayPal as I did so I'll verify that ASAP. From what I've read they are expected to arrive in stores Sept. 30.

I'm usually a PayPal guy, but I went with my card this time. I have a Disney trip coming up at the end of October and I figured it would be a little easier to get my money back if the deal fell through. PP is a little weird with refunds sometimes.

I can live with 9/30 if I have to. Where are you hearing those rumors?

I'm usually a PayPal guy, but I went with my card this time. I have a Disney trip coming up at the end of October and I figured it would be a little easier to get my money back if the deal fell through. PP is a little weird with refunds sometimes.

I can live with 9/30 if I have to. Where are you hearing those rumors?

Well TRU is expecting 10/16:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=58237376

Can't seem to find the 9/30 page... that can't be good... :unsure

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back