Kylo Ren Eye Visor/shield

SlamSlayer

So what are people using to fill in the eyes? The costume looks like it has a thin fabric or something stretched out over it. Is that it?

The lenses you see inside Adams helmet are some old prescription sunglasses he put in so he can see without his regular glasses. Those are not standard in the helmet.

Well the cheeks per a book I got (forget name) says that the cheek holes are for the speakers that project his voice. Following that logic I went with speaker fabric since the same fabric is used on the cheeks and eyes.Not sure what your local one will have but I got some at Joann's and it looked ideal.

Well the cheeks per a book I got (forget name) says that the cheek holes are for the speakers that project his voice. Following that logic I went with speaker fabric since the same fabric is used on the cheeks and eyes.Not sure what your local one will have but I got some at Joann's and it looked ideal.

I just ordered some speaker fabric today funnily enough as it was the closest match I could find to convert my BS helmet. The stuff I ordered definitely isn't a 100% match but it's close enough for me. I'm not going for ultimate screen accuracy, just want to improve it a bit.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back