The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Busy lately, but I just tried unfolding the face shell... in case anyone want to try it:
View attachment 312133
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qb2xXZ1dnNnRLR1U/edit?usp=sharing
No eye frame or ventilation holes.
- - - Updated - - -
Omg that looks amazing! I might have to try that, how would you add the lenses though?

Make paper templates from the lenses you have, transfer the lines and cut your final shell with a dremel tool? That would be my first thought.

when do you plan on actually printing your raimi or tasm 2 print i am anxious to see the out come....
It might be a little while for me. The raimi suit is my next project... But I have seen another thread where someone has printed it and it looks great.

btw I just posted the web shooter models.
enjoy!

Very impressed and very well done, you're a good man for doing this!

has anyone got this printed out yet with some photos, would love to see what it looks like!

Thanks

For the web shooters it's 6.869w x 13.391d x 1.869h in centimeters. Speaking of, kenlandrum can you resize the files to milimeters because when i put it into shapeways it keeps converting the centimeter dimensions into inches

Busy lately, but I just tried unfolding the face shell... in case anyone want to try it:
View attachment 312133
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qb2xXZ1dnNnRLR1U/edit?usp=sharing
No eye frame or ventilation holes.
- - - Updated - - -

Did you get this done yet?

Your unfold came out a whole lot better than my botched attempt. I might give this a crack today providing nothing comes up.

when do you plan on actually printing your raimi or tasm 2 print i am anxious to see the out come....

I'll probably get this one printed next week. There won't be photos for a while though. By the time it's been printed by FabricOnDemand, shipped, and traveled it's about a month before it gets to me in Australia. :(

Speaking of, though.. Anybody know of a place similar to FabricOnDemand in Australia? I've done a bit of digging but so far no dice. Prints taking at least a month to arrive is really kicking me in the arse.

Your unfold came out a whole lot better than my botched attempt. I might give this a crack today providing nothing comes up.

I'll probably get this one printed next week. There won't be photos for a while though. By the time it's been printed by FabricOnDemand, shipped, and traveled it's about a month before it gets to me in Australia. :(

Speaking of, though.. Anybody know of a place similar to FabricOnDemand in Australia? I've done a bit of digging but so far no dice. Prints taking at least a month to arrive is really kicking me in the arse.

I found a place in australia (since im german i didnt look more into it) i found it by searching for dye sub companies.
So i dunno how much they charge and stuff.
http://www.veronicatextiles.com.au/dye_sublimnation.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 311622
Your faceshell file match the movie perfect, but ithink you should change possition of the lense

I see what you mean, but when I line it up with the front view it's a lot closer. Unfortunately it takes quite a bit of time to cut out everything, so an adjustment at this point would be like starting over so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do any tweaks a later date.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a question, on the lenses, can you create a file with the honey comb already made so all thats needs done is the plexyglass
I am not sure I know what you mean... honeycomb?

- - - Updated - - -

is there an .stl format of the webshooter?
No .stl yet. I ran outta time yesterday.

I see what you mean, but when I line it up with the front view it's a lot closer. Unfortunately it takes quite a bit of time to cut out everything, so an adjustment at this point would be like starting over so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do any tweaks a later date.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure I know what you mean... honeycomb?

- - - Updated - - -

No .stl yet. I ran outta time yesterday.

What i was meaning, can you create a file that has holes in the len's when its getting printed

What i was meaning, can you create a file that has holes in the len's when its getting printed

Oh you mean the pinhole mesh over the clear lens part?

mesh.jpg
I think it is an over the counter vinyl that you stick to the back of the clear lens... like this stuff: (smaller quantities of course)
White One way Vision Printable / Paintable Perforat Window Tinting Mesh Film. Fly Eye self adhesive vinyl 1.07x50m Free shipping-in Special Store from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

Has anyone seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 yet? I just got home from the cinema and really enjoyed it. Wondered what others opinions were. No spoilers, of course.

Has anyone seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 yet? I just got home from the cinema and really enjoyed it. Wondered what others opinions were. No spoilers, of course.
A large percentage of forum members are in the US, where it hasn't been released yet. That's probably why there haven't been many opinions shared so far. Regardless, that discussion would be better suited to the "Entertainment and Movie Talk" section of the forum, mate. Not here.
http://www.therpf.com/f47/amazing-spider-man-2-post-release-211352/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back