The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

not to sound like a noob but i downloaded the faceshell file now what?i understand you get the shell 3d printed via shapeways even the lenses but what about the guts of the lenses???
someone in the know needs to do a walk through of the process and what materials should be used etc if doing it from shapeways... would be appreciated....

I would suspect someone would take the shell file, print it themselves and sell castings, I can upload a non-shelled version if someone wants to pep it too. The lenses lend themselves to printing, smoothing, molding and casting in clear resin? these are just suggestions.

3D printers | makexyz.com if you go here you can find people with 3d printers in your area you can go to. It has prices listed that they charge the faceshell is about 358cm cubed which is what they charge by. i have found some that charge .25 cents which comes out to about $90

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you go here they have a transperant resin option to print in http://i.materialise.com/

Hello everyone! (first post on the RPF, woohoo) but I had a quick question to see if anyone could answer. I'm new to the whole print thing, and I have it lined up with FoD to have it printed, but do I need to change the sizing of the suit before I send it into them? And as a relative novice at photoshop, is that possible to learn how to do?
Great print though, kenlandrum. The colors - and everything else - are spot on, and really the only file I've found to be truly lifted from the film. Awesome work.

Just want to say this is some amazing work! I have a question about the files if they are made in mm or in measurements? Thanks again!

is there any way to take the 3d file of the shell and make it into a pep for foam?

I don't know how to unfold anything past hitting the "unfold" button.
shell.jpg

Here is a link to an .obj of the face shell. It is a lower poly version of the print model, but I think it's what someone would need to unfold it properly.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qS2wxeU5fS09lclU/edit?usp=sharing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back