Stranger Things 2 Costumes and Props

Question on Dustin’s hat — in the photo posted above me, you can see the white button on top, and red cloth lining around the snap in the back — so, do we know who made the original hat? I haven’t seen these features on anything other than one replica on Etsy. Great work on everything else!

From what I can see in person they are the same backpack.

I agree with you, I'm going to order the one you did. Here are pictures of the crappy one I received.

You can clearly see it's nothing like what's pictured in the listing.
2e17bdae96d2b1d6663827982ecc48a1.jpg
1ffe4721e37dd916f6956bde7f3aee32.jpg
4c2b929282ba57f2d4ad62c412b34cc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Question on Dustin’s hat — in the photo posted above me, you can see the white button on top, and red cloth lining around the snap in the back — so, do we know who made the original hat? I haven’t seen these features on anything other than one replica on Etsy. Great work on everything else!
The one I got at, gulp, spirit halloween has a red button and no cloth lining in the back but is was cheap, it's close enough for me. Hours of searching on amazon and eBay have yet to turn up what looks like the original hat. They may have just found it at a thrift store

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back