Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Well, I just got notification that my Millennium Falcon has just shipped. No idea how the seller got it so fast. Course I did pay a little more than I probably should have from an ebay seller. Oh well. Least I'm getting mine early and don't have to wait until October. :)
Congratulations! I wonder how they pulled that off when it's not supposed to officially be released until next week.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So are we going to share one MASSIVE build thread for this? lol Just imagine how many posts will be made once these things start to arrive!

I imagine some will be posted here, and others will start their own thread.
Makes no difference to me - I'm gonna read 'em all anyway.
There's a couple of cats here I'm actually hoping do start their own threads...

You should call them out so they make sure and do it and then we can all enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Another blog post on the Falcon:

http://bandaihobby.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/08/25/180000

Includes decals and Kool Shade.

20170817102946.jpg

I'm still a little skeptical about how well flat photoetch replicates the three-dimensional quality of Kool Shade, especially after seeing Bandai's injection molded piece for the cockpit tube. But I'm willing to reserve judgment until I see what Bandai has done.

I'm still a little skeptical about how well flat photoetch replicates the three-dimensional quality of Kool Shade, especially after seeing Bandai's injection molded piece for the cockpit tube. But I'm willing to reserve judgment until I see what Bandai has done.

Green strawberry will come to the rescue

Attachments

• 20160812_170515_zps0ygmjwv4.jpg
    20160812_170515_zps0ygmjwv4.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

So are we going to share one MASSIVE build thread for this? lol Just imagine how many posts will be made once these things start to arrive!

I think we should. It would be hilarious.

And there HAS to be a thread for "finished" galleries.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

And here it was the whole time...

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=279210

Anyone know where I could buy it? I can order both from Japan and the US (and have it delivered there, even if I would prefer the US where my company is based - even if I'm in France)

Anyone know where I could buy it? I can order both from Japan and the US (and have it delivered there, even if I would prefer the US where my company is based - even if I'm in France)

Culttvman has it cheaper than Amazon and their shipping is pretty reasonable, both in the US and overseas.

Thank you JLKahn and iSteve for the infos. I didn't notice for Amazon.com... I never heard of Culttvman store. It's way cheaper than Amazon. Is it a serious website?
What I mean is I prefer paying more but being sure to have the product (Amazon path) than paying cheaper and having an email telling me that my preorder has been canceled. Of course, if the store is serious and cheaper than Amazon, I'll go that way! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back