Zombie Hunter

Kelz

Well this his migrated over from there Zombie Pred Head in the Skulls, Heads and Skins section to a full on suit build, all be it a super tight budget build
A quick shot of the head
DSC02833.jpg

Where would we be without cardboard??
Got my ches armour and backpack whipped up over the last couple of days
DSC02839.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

It's not perfect but I am pretty pleased with it

Touched up and textured the edges of the bio
DSC02844.jpg

Foam armour
DSC02848.jpg

I have to gunge it up a bit and add some rust and dirt to give it that zombie I have been 6 feet under for the last 10 years look

Next on the this is PVC pipe dread rings and painting the chest armour

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02839.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

im curious, what colors are decayed predator flesh? greens?

Well thats what I was thinking of doing green tones, it would make sense given that their blood is green. And then theres bruising would that be green or blue or what? I'll just have to see what looks best

Wow I got alot done today,
Dreads are installed and glued in place
Large and small dread rings cut (PVC pipe and one of those horrible plastic bird perches), painted and put on
Chest armour and backpack tidied up and painted
Shoulder bells and bicep armour attached to chest armour
And I made a start on my shoulder cannon but it's not worth showing yet and I think I need to make a few more dreads to fill in a couple of bald spots
DSC02857.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

DSC02862.jpg

DSC02857.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

DSC02862.jpg

Gauntlets done, just need a bit more paint
DSC02868.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

Cannon done, still working on the cannon arm
DSC02875.jpg

Made up a quick bone necklace
DSC02863.jpg

Did a bit more work on the face paint job, still need to blend the zombie veining more, still debating whether or not I am going to add some spots
DSC02866.jpg

I had the idea of using a brain shaped jelly mould I bought a few halloweens ago and casting some brain trophies in expanda foam, BUT I can't seem to find the nozzle for the can of foam I have so it might be a while before I get them done

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

Did a quick test fit of my armour so far
DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

Still need to do some re-sizing, fixing up and finishing off but it's getting there

Even though it's cheap and nasty its so cool having this standing, well hanging at the end of my bed =]

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

Great progress :) .

I like the guantlets a lot and the veins and darkening of the eye bring your theme out better.

I've been meaning to ask about your dreads. I don't remember seeing how you made them in either of your theads. Are they cloth?

Great progress :) .

I like the guantlets a lot and the veins and darkening of the eye bring your theme out better.

I've been meaning to ask about your dreads. I don't remember seeing how you made them in either of your theads. Are they cloth?

Thanks
The dreads are made from an old black sheet stuffed with styrofoam beads from a bean bag with a plug of teddy bear stuffing in the end so they hang nicely from the mask, some are coated in latex I dyed black but it didn't really add anything so I didn't bother doing them all. They move nicely, are light and cheap

Some updates repainted an old plastic skull I had lying around for years
DSC02909.jpg

Finished up my hands
DSC02904.jpg

DSC02905.jpg

I have got my brain trophy carved out of foam and nearly got my shin armour ready for painting

DSC02909.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

DSC02905.jpg

kelz your suit is turning nice!!!!! i like when people have variations on their suits the skull is awesome you can duplicate that skull on fiberglass!!!!!

greetings

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back