Zipping a Spider-man zentai?

BobbyS95

Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem.

I just received my Spider-man zentai suit, but I'm not flexible enough to zip the darn thing shut! :lol

The zipper goes straight across the upper back, and then onto the arms. Anyone have any tips on how I can zip this up myself?

Attachments

• Lycra-Spandex-Unisex-Red-Spiderman-Costume-outfit-Zentai-3570-1.jpg
    Lycra-Spandex-Unisex-Red-Spiderman-Costume-outfit-Zentai-3570-1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I have the same suit. Pretty much have to get someone to zip it for you. Alternatively tie a piece of string to the zip and pull it across to the arm where you can remove the string again. Good luck getting out of it though
Did you get the mask attached?

I have the same suit. Pretty much have to get someone to zip it for you. Alternatively tie a piece of string to the zip and pull it across to the arm where you can remove the string again. Good luck getting out of it though
Did you get the mask attached?
Yea, and I got it without the eyes so its pretty hard to see through the material

Lol, one step ahead of you. I just bought a set of his TASM 2 lenses last week. Can't wait for them to get here!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back