Zartan

Like the costume...and the pictures came out great!

For me personally...and maybe I'm wrong, I always thought the brown stuff was hair ;) I'd like to see the hood you've got be less pointy on top and not clasp beneath your neck...giving a hair kind of look.

Of course, I'm sure you have the costume the way you want it and my opinion is superflous, just enjoying discussing it.

Great stuff man!

Nope, it's actually a hood not supposed to be hair. I thought it was always weird in the cartoon that they gave it a "hair like" flow in the drawings.

How the hell did you make that costume, and not only make it look dignified, But also make it look badass ? *clapclap*

Thanks folks!

How the hell did you make that costume, and not only make it look dignified, But also make it look badass ? *clapclap*

The body armor is wet-formed leather and the strapping is poured urethane from some pieces that I machined and molded. They're attached with rare earth magnets that I placed in the molds before pouring, with their mates epoxied to the underside of the leather armor. The thigh pads and boot tops are garment leather sewn over a styrene base. The gloves, boots, pants & belt are off the shelf pieces. The pistol is machined from aluminum and PVC block with a bit of kitbashing for details.

That is honestly the best Zartan out of the ones I've seen. Looks a lot like the figure! The green eyes....contacts or photoshop?

Dude that looks awesome...it's nice to see a quality costume and to top it off your in perfect shape the character. Nice work...

That is honestly the best Zartan out of the ones I've seen. Looks a lot like the figure! The green eyes....contacts or photoshop?

Cool story; I bought two sets of lenses, I wore the set to get the green color/effect, but couldn't wear the sclera. My eyes kept tearing and wouldn't stop everytime I put them in. The photog is a huge old school Joe fan so he did me a solid and shopped the white areas of my eyes to match the lenses, didn't even charge me for it.

Too bad you live in the southwest instead of the midwest. We could hang out. ;)

163263_177162488989304_100000866635471_341118_1978027_n.jpg

I have to agree, I am a huge Joe fan, comics especially, and you nailed the Zartan look to a tee. Have to say if they had followed the original costumes and looks of the carton characters in the joke that was a movie it wouldnt have been half as bad.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back