Zack Snyder to direct Superman reboot

Id keep Brandon Routh ,
Not becasue of superman returns,
Not becasue he bares a resembalance to christopher Reeve
these things are not a factor i would choose brandon cause i thing he is genuinly right for the role

Id keep kevin spacey but make him the buisness tycoon of Lexcorp / evil Genius bad guy

bosworth gone get Erin Karpluk

as for the movie

Open in the middle of a battle with toyman (in Giant toy robot) in down town metropolis
Villian 1 : Lex Luthor as the man behind the curtain pulling the strings

Lex Luthor creates metallo project 4 years ago (flashback)

Metallo complete and luthor send corban to kill superman

I need to find it - remember this was years back - I'll find the sucker, It should have been n my disk labeled "no so fast" - all the the almosts I've had in my career, but let me look elsewhere.

Somehow I find the thought of Brandon Routh/Superman shaking his fist to the skies (possibly at Zod and gang) and shouting "Got you, suckas!" somewhat amusing. :p

Honestly, coming from the same studio, I am shocked they don't grab the actors from Smallville and run with the new movie from that as an offshoot. Given the basis for the movie currently and constraints, sounds like they could do just that. Given Smallvill ehas the fan base laready, it would insure they have a following fan base going into the new franchise.

Like Firefly?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back