Star Trek the Final Frontier
Star Trek The Motion Picture
Twilight - All off them
Alien - All off them after part 2
Old Boy - American remake
Terminator 3 and Salvation
Batman and Robin
Mad Max 2 and 3

There are many more but I'll be here all day lol.

It would be hard for me to name my worst movie. I've certainly seen a lot of bad movies in my day. My wife used to drag me to just about every chick flick made and actually, sitting here right now, I cannot remember the name of a single one--that's how much of an impression most of them made.

But if I had to say the movie that actually made me angry it was so bad would have to be Batman and Robin. That's the only movie I can remember where I went to work the next day and just bitched my ass off about it to my coworkers. I don't think I've ever been that upset about how bad a movie was.

Top 5 Worst:

Meatballs 2 (anything after the original)
Caddyshack 2
Mega Force
Guardians of the Galaxy was terrible... I real waste of both time and money.

Anyone who puts Mad Max in here (well, part 1 can slide in here maybe) need their eyes checked. There's a fair few movies that are out that pay homage to this series. Must have struck a chord for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah! Zombex! That is a horrible movie. Don't ever watch it even if your a fan of zombie films.

I tend to try and forget horrible films and I'm pretty successful at doing so. However, Eraserhead wont go away. That's got my vote as worst movie ever.

Cheers,

Kraig

Someone in the Blue Thunder thread reminded me of Stealth. Yeah, that was one bad movie I somehow forgot but now fully remember. That film has bad dialogue, terrible characters, sexist behavior and really cheap product placement gimmicks. Also, Josh Lucas? Nothing about this actor rings action star, let alone a Maverick type.

All of the Transformers movies. Can't stand them. And once it's out, i'll be throwing the new Fantastic Four movie in here too. There's not been a good Fantastic Four movie yet, and it looks like that streak isn't going to be broken any time soon.

titanic.

am i realy the only one hating that movie or just the only one brave enough to say so? only succesfull cause of the tragedy of the real ship. if it was a total fictive movie it wouldn't even make it to b movie status.

Dragon Wars

It was the worst movie i have ever seen in theaters by far, and im pretty sure it was worse than anything ive seen on TV as well lol
just HORRIBLE

I've updated my worst movies list to include Jupiter Ascending. What a load of CRAP! How is it that Channing Tatum is still starring in big movies???

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back