Unlimited Run YODA KIT (Empire Strikes Back, Stuart Freeborn) *PRICE LOWERED*

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pnag

I will defintely, defintely order a Yoda 'head' from you, but it will have to be later in the year. Holiday with 2 kids comes first, I'm afraid! But love your work.

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I always bump them. Mostly just to remind people they are available. They will just get forgotten about if I don't.