Unlimited Run YODA KIT (Empire Strikes Back, Stuart Freeborn) *PRICE LOWERED*

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am offering a YODA KIT, of my take on my favorite version of Yoda from Empire Strikes Back by Stuart Freeborn. The kit will consist of a Head, Set of Hands, Set of Feet, and a Set of Unpainted Eyes (Half Spheres). All parts are raws casts and are unpainted. I am showing a painted set to show the detail, but I just want to make sure everyone understands that THIS IS AN UNPAINTED KIT that will require a little bit of cleanup before painting. I will have an ongoing list and will only ask for you to PayPal me when I am ready to ship. This I feel is the best way to assure that no one is waiting for their set. If I message you to pay me, you will know yours is ready to ship. I hope you like him. Here are some pics. Payment info will be below. Message me if you are interested and I'll add you to the list in the order I recieve them. Thanks.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGunnamed.jpg

Yoda Kit (Head, Pair of Hands, Pair of Feet, and set of Unpainted Eyes)
For orders shipped in the U.S. the price is $325 shipped.
For International Orders outside of the U.S. the price is $345 shipped.

Yoda Head (Head and set of Unpainted Eyes)
For orders shipped in the U.S. the price is $175 shipped.
For International Orders outside of the U.S. the price is $190 shipped.

Set of Hands & Feet (pair of each)
For orders shipped in the U.S. the price is $185 shipped.
For International Orders outside of the U.S. the price is $200 shipped.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At some point I may be painting a few of these up as well. I will also try to put a tutorial together to help anyone that may be hesitant to paint their own.

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are the hands and feet available by themselves? I already have a head.
Yes. I'll have to figure out a price for that. Those will be a bit more than buying a head just because it is more work making those 4 parts than it is the head. I'm not sure these will match up as well with the head you have. I built them to go with my head. I'll come up with a price and PM you in a little bit. I'll probably post prices as well in case anyone else wants to buy parts separately. Thanks for the interest.

Jeff

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working on some eyes. I paint the whites with off white and wet paint in some streaks of light gray and some pale yellows. Blend them together. I use greens, light browns and yellows to pain the iris. I also use colored pencils to get more striations than the paint alone. I paint the pupil black when I'm finished with the iris. When I'm done I coat it with a super glossy clear epoxy resin(shown below, only $11.12 on Amazon. I got mine at Michaels Arts & Crafts) and it gives it a glass like texture. I hover a butane torch over the surface and it pops all the bubbles and it looks great. Give it a few days to dry to make sure it isn't tacky.

unnamed.jpg51IqHgx8xgL._SY450_.jpg

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm going to put together a tutorial of how I painted the sample shown above.I am no painting expert by any means, but they are simple techniques that produce very effective results. I am really happy with the way mine came out so I figured I would share.