Yoda 1:1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevjh

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After a year and a half of working on him off and on. I finally got my Yoda done.. I just want to thank all that helped me out!!! I have to say it was a love hate relationship

again thank you
Kevjh

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I won't mention any names, but there is an RPF member who brags about his Yoda being the best...

...you win! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited:

Sym-Cha

Master Member
'Slimy mudhole ... my home this is, hm?'

Excellent job in finishing Phil's sculpt by adding a nicely shaped body :)

-Chaim

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome!

All I can hear in my head is:

"No - - - there is another..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Edwardowan

Sr Member
Stunning work!!! Love Hate relationship? which part(s) did you hate... I can only imagine the amount of work that went into this!!! Great job!